• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWDC16 Thread of iOS 10, macOS 10.12, watchOS & tvOS. print (“Hello, WWDC!”)

mf.luder

Watch finally looks appealing.

It would be awesome if you could schedule watch faces. AKA 8:30 on Monday I get a face applicable for work. And when I get off at 5:01, it switches to something else.

mackaveli

I can't wait for Apple Watch 2 to buy one. Seems like the watchOS seems great now and with the 2.0 watch should be a great product.

jts

...hate me...
Watch software updates are exponential due to being such a new device, every year they learn a lot.

Excited for this!

mf.luder

Lynch has a nice haircut from the front but as soon as he turns you see this massive amount of hair on the back of his head. Almost mullet worthy.

Guess Who

Banned
Right, but I mean this dock replaces the old app screen, doesn't it? That bubble screen was the single biggest shitty thing about watchOS.

I don't think so - from the sound of things the Dock only shows apps you specify, whereas the home screen shows every app on the Watch. If you don't use a lot of apps on the Watch (and who does, really) you can probably de facto replace the home screen with the Dock, though.

As a Watch owner, I'm happy to see these refinements. It looks like they're doing away with some the things that makes using the Watch a bit clumsy at times. Already looking forward to WatchOS 3.0 for sure.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang been watching the videogames and forgot about this!

jts

...hate me...
Finally a breathing app.

j/k might be cool.

Apple Watch starting to get seriously geared as a fitness device. With extras.

Frostburn

No expansion of streaming services announced for tvOS sucks. I know I can use Airplay for almost everything but it sucks to use my phone or laptop PLUS my Apple TV just to watch Amazon Prime Video or Twitch, rest of the tvOS news is all good improvements though.

OmegaFax

Fitness presenter was really good. Never skipped a beat. Wheelchair accessibility and Breath are incredibly thoughtful.

billbored.gif

Top Bottom