• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE 2K15 Cover to be revealed tonight

Alfredo

Here guys, I made it better.

tumblr_n80di7WgAd1r96fbco1_1280.png

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
That new logo should actually say WWE. No reason not to after they had to edit the old logo.

Shiv47

If Rusev is in the game, there should be an achievement unlocked when you beat every black wrestler included, current and historical.

Zee-Row

Banned
I'm watching Raw right now and how the fuck did Cena become champion again?! The commentators say he won the world titles the second most behind Ric Flair. hes probably the most least deserving world champion in history.

Vesmir

Banned
I'm watching Raw right now and how the fuck did Cena become champion again?! The commentators say he won the world titles the second most behind Ric Flair. hes probably the most least deserving world champion in history.
Not as bad as these fuckos who pump money into a shit product thus perpetuating the crap coaster they subsequently complain about in OT.

BasilZero

Wow never noticed how bad that logo is until now ;x.

Obvious they chose Cena and it played a role in him winning the WWE championship the 15th time :O.

Although I do like that Goldust/Stardust cover posted above lmao

PsxPhreak

Banned
Awful cover. I'm sure it'll be a big hit with the 5-11 yr old demographic.

I actually bought 13' just because the cover was so badass. This is like the complete opposite. Any word yet on whether or not Punk is going to be included?

Either that or a WCW mode would get me to buy another WWE game. Otherwise, no sale. I'd much prefer a digital version of AKI Wrestling..

Sephzilla

Awful cover. I'm sure it'll be a big hit with the 5-11 yr old demographic.

I actually bought 13' just because the cover was so badass. This is like the complete opposite. Any word yet on whether or not Punk is going to be included?

Either that or a WCW mode would get me to buy another WWE game. Otherwise, no sale. I'd much prefer a digital version of AKI Wrestling..

It was apparently confirmed that
Sting
is in the game so maybe we'll get some kind of WCW mode or Monday Night Wars mode.

Top Bottom