• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBLA (Xbox Live Arcade) News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

Daigoro

so the very first free gold game was up for like 3 days or something? not that i wanted Fable 3...

do we know whatthe next one is and when it's due, or do we just pay the waiting game?

Game of Thrones, Sherlock, and Catherine all have the same US publisher (Atlus) but in the EU Game of Thrones and Sherlock are published by Focus and Catherine by Deep Silver, so that's probably some of the cause of the regional disparity.

Ow okay, that explains everything. That sucks nonetheless.

aku:jiki

Picked up Sanctum 2 and while it is a pretty fun game, I have to call them on the bullshit of just pushing a beta with the intent to support it later. Yeah, that's awesome for Steam users who have already had multiple patches. Not so awesome for XBLA players who may never get a full version with basic features like resource sharing, towers showing how much it actually costs to upgrade them so you don't have to just guess (I mean, come on with that one - did they playtest AT ALL?), towers actually doing some fucking work instead of just shooting puffs of air at enemies (massively underpowered pre-patches) and it's been rebalanced to not be so frustratingly hard at points.

So, yeah, fun game but fuck these developers for pulling the releasing a beta bullshit.

Released today,

boxartlg.jpg

Thunder Wolves - 800msp, GB.

(demo should be up within the hour)
Nice surprise release! That game looks pretty fun to me, hurry up with that demo MS!

toythatkills said:
Unless you own almost everything on XBLA, then it is really fucking easy to spend 24,000 on just AAA stuff.
At this point, 24,000 isn't even anywhere close to enough to buy every great game on the service.

JDdelphin

Anyone have any reviews/recommendations about the 'sunny day sale' games?

Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Guardians of ME, Tomb Raider, etc?

Thunder Wolves is pretty great. It's exactly what Choplifter HD was supposed to be. Good controls, fast action and 80's throwback humor that's pretty similar to Renegade Ops.

Guardians of Middle-Earth, however, sucks. Maybe it's because I'm playing at awkward hours and I'm, at most, playing with 1 human, but the game is frustrating as fuck. All of the guys on my side are just off looking at the pretty flowers or some shit while the opposing AI goes hard at destroying the shortest path to my base... Plus super awkward controls that expect you to be able to hold A/B/X/Y and aim with the right stick at the same time and, like Monolith's previous game, just bonkers out-of-wack balance. Every fight is just stun spamming and overpowered spells. With all the boosts I can apparently unlock, it seems like the type of game where a level 1 player just doesn't stand a chance against a level 10 and fuck that noise. Then again, I think MOBA is an inherently stupid and pointless genre so what do I know.

How on Earth do people have 24,000 points on their acount?

There's been a glich on the US MS Store. When they announced the X1 you could enter your email to get news on it, and it gave you a $10 voucher to use on the store. It was not unique, could be reused lots of times. So people went on the store, ordered a $15 1200 MSP card, applied the voucher, repeat n times, enjoy.

XShagrath

There's been a glich on the US MS Store. When they announced the X1 you could enter your email to get news on it, and it gave you a $10 voucher to use on the store. It was not unique, could be reused lots of times. So people went on the store, ordered a $15 1200 MSP card, applied the voucher, repeat n times, enjoy.
Also Target had 1600pt cards for $10 on Black Friday. I bought about 20 cards and still have 11 sitting here unredeemed.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I bought Interpol, which is a hidden object game. It's not terrible or anything, but it's definitely a bog standard hidden object game. I'd recommend either of the Nintendo-published Mystery Case Files games over this. One problem is that the images are sort of poorly compressed or at the very least not very crisp, so sometimes something is in the image and it's really hard to see not because it's hidden but because it's hard to make out. Also, some of the clues suck--you'll get a clue like "Hat" and there are 8-10 things in the scene that could count as a hat but only one of them does. Worse, you might get a clue like "Cap", which is even more ambiguous. And the menus/UI kind of suck. And the leaderboards appear to be offline. Anyway, 200/200 onward ho. I wouldn't recommend this.

I bought Rush'n Attack Ex-Patriot because a) I liked Shadow Complex and I am looking forward to the Flashback remake, b) I'm desperately trying to spend points, c) I really liked the demo and totally didn't understand where all the negative (51 Metacritic) reviews were coming from.

Playing a bit of the full game, now I do. It's very repetitive, the level design never opens up, you don't get any new abilities, all the enemies are basically the same, the boss fights are frustrating, the limitations of the platforming become pretty clear pretty fast, it's surprising ugly. I wouldn't recommend this either.

What a good week on XBLA for me :/

Oh right, lol.

Well, if people got them for free then like THAT then they shouldn't really be worried abut having a year to spend them.

I see Thunder Wolves is crashing and burning on the marketplace. You guys should at least check out the demo! I'm having some good fun with it, blowing shit up.

Full version features more than just the helicopter and the gunner portion in the demo. You can drive tanks, fire from an AC-130, take a sniper position and pop guards, etc. You mainly pilot the chopper, though. Pretty graphics, constant explosions, no real notable tech issues and it plays well for the most part. Indoor flying was kinda crap but that's been on one level (of the 9 I've played so far).

Gamejunky

Any news on Skies of Acadia or Shenmue? With the X1 approaching, I wonder how much XBLA is going to be supported once it comes out.

Vert boil

These Sunny Days Sale, it isn't like the last christmas sale, is it?

They wont update the available games in the sale, will they?

Just another weekly sale.

Wait what am I seeing? What is this?

MS registered a trademark for Marlow Brigg's earlier this year and that is the game. Should be officially announced soon.

Any news on Skies of Acadia or Shenmue? With the X1 approaching, I wonder how much XBLA is going to be supported once it comes out.

Nope, Sega hasn't said anything about it.

-----

And if anyone owns Battlefield 3.

The Close Quarters DLC (was 1200msp) is free this week.

Download the Content patch and then grab the unlock code from the in-game store for free. Should be available until Monday.

----------

edit, Since Nirolak split the post off

65gca8d.png
stfpeddlecop37yjg.gif

Super TIME Force Stage Demo (straight to the gameplay)

-----

Namco Bandai announced a new Pac-Man compilation, Pac-Man Museum.

PAC-MAN, the yellow 80’s icon with a voracious appetite that has transcended generation upon generation of gamers, stars in this nostalgia-packed collection of games. In the game, players will need to skilfully dodge and juke troublesome ghosts while gobbling up all the pac-dots and power pellets lying in their path. PAC-MAN MUSEUM will include classic PAC-MAN titles as well as newer arcade releases, allowing gamers to play through the evolution of PAC-MAN from his humble beginnings from 1980 through 2008’s critically acclaimed PAC-MAN®Championship Edition™** and 2010’s arcade smash-hit PAC-MAN Battle Royale®.

Screens here.

-----

And the Marlow Briggs pics are here.

overcast

Also Target had 1600pt cards for $10 on Black Friday. I bought about 20 cards and still have 11 sitting here unredeemed.
Unredeemed, huh?

I just bought Beyond Good and Evil HD. Never played it when it came out. Still have more points sitting in my account. Waiting until I kill some of my backlog though.

Aw, fuck! I guess I have to take back my Thunder Wolves recommendation, because the game has a catastrophic achievement glitch that makes it unplayable. You guys know how some games keep checking if you meet the criteria for an achievement every time you do it, even when you have it, and how some games freeze for a second when you get an achievement (and, as such, keeps mini-freezing every time it checks)?

The game has a "destroy 1000 buildings" achievement. Everything in the environment is destructable, almost, and everything counts as a buildling. Yeah... Literally constant mini-freezes, that even stack on top of each other. So if you destroy 20 stupid palm trees at once, that's a full 20 second freeze right there. It's completely unplayable at this point.

Nice catch, certification team. Thanks a lot.

Storm sounds interesting, can't seem to find any reviews though.

I'm amazed it finally came out. I knew it'd been awhile but doing a search I found a video of it on YouTube from May 2009 and an article about it coming to XBLA (and PSN/WiiWare/etc.) from Oct 2009. Hopefully it's good after being in development for so long, heh.

I'm amazed it finally came out. I knew it'd been awhile but doing a search I found a video of it on YouTube from May 2009 and an article about it coming to XBLA (and PSN/WiiWare/etc.) from Oct 2009. Hopefully it's good after being in development for so long, heh.

Oh dear. I hope they recoup dev costs!

Oh dear. I hope they recoup dev costs!

Well, the article from Oct 2009 mentions it being a team of one or two people from what I recall while skimming. I think more were added later when it got a publisher and updated from the earliest videos (it's obviously the same game but looks really simple, likely more of a prototype than a game for sale).

Anyhow, found that the PC version has three reviews on Metacritic: http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/storm

That's the most information I could find out about the quality, which seem to agree that the game is fairly decent and just has some typical physics-based issues now and then.

Oh, hey! They finally made Doritos Crash Course 2 playable! There's a patch to fix all the various issues, the server is now working properly and they even bothered to fix the broken "famestar" challenges.

Looking forward to giving Storm a shot.

So the Fireburst demo sucks. The car they give you apparently weighs like 25 tons and has the worst handling I've seen in a long time. The whole gimmick of the game - using boost overheats your car and if you catch fire you eventually explode, so you have to drive into barrels full of water or under waterfalls and shit to cool your car down - felt completely uninteresting and unfun. It's pretty ugly too.

Storm demo still isn't up.

Wow, Storm is finally out. Feels like the game has been development forever. Will definitely be checking out the demo later tonight.

Thanks for the Fireburst impressions, Aku. Sucks that it's terrible.

Tried the Storm demo. Shit.

It's the absolute worst kind of puzzle game, a "physics puzzle game." Was very difficult to get the game to do what you actually wanted it to do, and so you fail all the time because of sucky gameplay rather than any lack of knowing what to do on your part. Probably rank it a little higher than Puddle, then.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Storm... isn't that hard at all. Though it really helps to know that you can hold "B" to blow up the seed (to restart from last seed spawn).

It's funny, because as much as gamers complain about wanting games to stop hand-holding, you get a game that breaks everything down to very simple, semi-straightforward mechanics, and everyone takes a few seconds of trying, gets frustrated, and declares the game bad.

For me, Storm seemed decent, and as a casual, overly-relaxing experience, I think it felt polished. The only thing I really didn't like graphically was the lack of breaking up the background elements from the foreground; More shadows, or more faded rear elements would make it easier to read the screen.

I guess the game wants you to discover it's nuances;
  • Lightning strikes from behind make seeds jump away, so don't strike directly on them
  • Tornados can be stirred multiple times, in order to make them bigger
  • Wind gust can only be spawned when you're in an area that wind can originate in; you can't create the breeze in a cave.

But it's really easy to just say "THIS SUCKS!" and drop it, before you understand any of that.

The music seems to be nice remixes of classical themes, and... ergh. So many inexpensive games use these kind of things, that even though the themes sounded good, I felt like I was tired in hearing them already.

Truly, I was expecting it to feel MUCH worse from the way you guys are speaking on it.

For me, if I wanna play with storms, I think I'd be better getting Elements of Destruction (why is that still 800 MSP?) or Tornado Outbreak, and could probably find that for cheaper in a store...

Storm... isn't that hard at all. Though it really helps to know that you can hold "B" to blow up the seed (to restart from last seed spawn).

It's funny, because as much as gamers complain about wanting games to stop hand-holding, you get a game that breaks everything down to very simple, semi-straightforward mechanics, and everyone takes a few seconds of trying, gets frustrated, and declares the game bad.

For me, Storm seemed decent, and as a casual, overly-relaxing experience, I think it felt polished. The only thing I really didn't like graphically was the lack of breaking up the background elements from the foreground; More shadows, or more faded rear elements would make it easier to read the screen.

• Lightning strikes from behind make seeds jump away, so don't strike directly on them
  • Tornados can be stirred multiple times, in order to make them bigger
  • Wind gust can only be spawned when you're in an area that wind can originate in; you can't create the breeze in a cave.

But it's really easy to just say "THIS SUCKS!" and drop it, before you understand any of that.

The music seems to be nice remixes of classical themes, and... ergh. So many inexpensive games use these kind of things, that even though the themes sounded good, I felt like I was tired in hearing them already.

Truly, I was expecting it to feel MUCH worse from the way you guys are speaking on it.

For me, if I wanna play with storms, I think I'd be better getting Elements of Destruction (why is that still 800 MSP?) or Tornado Outbreak, and could probably find that for cheaper in a store...
Uh, that's a pretty fucking offensive assumption you're making there. No one has called the game hard, or even difficult to understand. We get it, this sort of shit has been done many times before and is not exactly rocket science. We're saying it's boring and ugly. Edit: I see jelly and TTK were bitching about it. I have no idea what they were doing; you just blow an acorn around in the demo. It was extremely simple to me, and thus completely unengaging. Maybe the game grows, but the demo fucked up in showing that. The Fireburst demo was equally awful, giving you a useless POS shit car when the game apparently has a wealth of different vehicles.

Not to mention that we just had a game that doesn't hold your hand in the slightest, and can take away like 10 hours of playtime in an instant if you fuck up badly enough, and that game is just an inch short of breaking XBLA sales records and has a massive thread here on GAF. Time to get off that high horse, bro. Storm just sucks.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Uh, that's a pretty fucking offensive assumption you're making there. No one has called the game hard, or even difficult to understand. We get it, this sort of shit has been done many times before and is not exactly rocket science. We're saying it's boring and ugly.

Not to mention that we just had a game that doesn't hold your hand in the slightest, and can take away like 10 hours of playtime in an instant if you fuck up badly enough, and that game is just an inch short of breaking XBLA sales records and has a massive thread here on GAF. Time to get off that high horse, bro. Storm just sucks.

Crunchin said he couldn't beat the second stage. That's what I was referring to. "Couldn't beat the second level" is normally a complaint of difficulty / poorly explained mechanics, right?

Perhaps after:

•Lightning strikes from behind make seeds jump away, so don't strike directly on them
•Tornados can be stirred multiple times, in order to make them bigger
•Wind gust can only be spawned when you're in an area that wind can originate in; you can't create the breeze in a cave.​

I should add a "The game does itself no favors, by apparently requiring one to pay attention to the details, but yet barely even hinting at their existence...", or something to that effect?

Maybe I made it sound like it (and sorry, really, if it sounded as such), but my whole point wasn't "Haha, you guys can't beat it, it's better if you play!" or "Obviously, I'm smarter, because I figured out this glorious game!", it's just that the amount of negativity towards it sounds (to me anyway) to be more exaggerated than it deserves.

It's an average game (much like the "I'd rather play this instead" examples I gave), but It's not some buggy technical mess that has no redeeming qualities, which is what something would have to be for me to think of it so lowly ("It's Sh*t.") There actually seemed to be some people in this thread looking forward to it, and I didn't want them to have the impression that it's not even worth trying, for those who might be interested.

Anyway, my commentary was basically against the general gaming voice, and how a game that screams "Learn me!" is really, in truth, a BAD idea in this day and age.

Oh, and you really think "State of Decay" was hands off in teaching? The game threw you into menus, which each have pretty long-winded descriptions, for a good 10 minutes before giving some real freedom. Unlike storm (Which never explained it's power-up systems or importance of positioning AT ALL), it let you know what everything did, and led you to menus that reiterated this. And it spent so much time doing that, it never let you mess with many elements of the gameplay within the trial (such as building your own structures.)

Anyway, the point of my post was to basically say "this game might be a 5 or 7 to those who take some time with it, not a 0 or 1! Don't give up all hope, try the demo!".

Anything that might have sounded like personal attacks against those who gave their opinions beforehand was completely un-intended, but again, I'm sorry if it came off that way. Perhaps the entire week of E3-KNEEJERK-REACTION-FEST had me a bit on edge...

I know how to do games, I'm not an idiot!

The problem with the lightning is that it's very much a "hope for the best" kind of deal. You strike it and the seed jumps and if you're lucky, it jumps far enough at the right angle, if you're not, it just rolls down off the edge and you have to start the whole slow process again. It's what ruins any physics-puzzler, where a difference in timing not discernible to the player can produce vastly different results.

Like I said, it's one of those games where even if you know what to do, performing the actions is in no way fun, and so it's not really something I can recommend. I was one of the people looking forward to it, too.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I dunno, I played the demo (of Storm) and... it's kinda pretty in its own style, but it's clearly the product of an independent team who didn't have the resources or the publisher guidance to polish up the product. The UI is kind of rough, the performance doesn't feel smooth to me, and although I was able to figure out how everything worked, some of the stuff wasn't super intuitive and could have been fixed by just slightly adjusting the tutorial text. And since there's clearly only one thing you can do at any given point, I didn't see much potential for further complexity or actual puzzling. Nothing about it really says "Boy, doesn't this open up possibilities for the levels you have to buy to get"? Physics puzzlers in general feel pretty crummy and scattershot. I definitely wouldn't call it a 0 or 1, I've played much worse on the service, but I don't see any reason why anyone would buy it. :/

And despite the similarities to Tornado Outbreak and Elements of Destruction in terms of the fact that you literally control the weather, it's not really the same game as either of those. Tornado Outbreak is Katamari, Elements of Destruction is sort of between Katamari and Blast Corps, this is a 2D physics puzzler.

Been playing Guardians of Middle-Earth for a few hours and, man, these little 14-y/o douches who love this stupid genre sure have no idea how to grow their community. Being an annoying punk with 7 months of experience of every nuance in the game who follows a total newbie around the map and bullies and kills him the moment he spawns is not the way to do it. That's the way to make sure the newbie rage quits and you get stuck playing with bots again. Enjoy the bots, douchenozzles, I'm out!

Also, MOBA is a stupid, pointless, shallow genre for stupid, pointless, shallow kids who don't understand games yet. Playing 35 minute matches where the outcome is decided within the first 2 minutes (whoever gets the first kill wins, almost guaranteed) is some of the dumbest, most pointless shit I've ever seen. I'm going back to Sanctum 2.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Been playing Guardians of Middle-Earth for a few hours and, man, these little 14-y/o douches who love this stupid genre sure have no idea how to grow their community. Being an annoying punk with 7 months of experience of every nuance in the game who follows a total newbie around the map and bullies and kills him the moment he spawns is not the way to do it. That's the way to make sure the newbie rage quits and you get stuck playing with bots again. Enjoy the bots, douchenozzles, I'm out!

MOBAs of all stripes have notoriously bad, unfriendly, rude communities. It's weird. There's no MOBA that I haven't heard that complaint about.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I see Thunder Wolves is crashing and burning on the marketplace. You guys should at least check out the demo! I'm having some good fun with it, blowing shit up.

Full version features more than just the helicopter and the gunner portion in the demo. You can drive tanks, fire from an AC-130, take a sniper position and pop guards, etc. You mainly pilot the chopper, though. Pretty graphics, constant explosions, no real notable tech issues and it plays well for the most part. Indoor flying was kinda crap but that's been on one level (of the 9 I've played so far).

I liked the demo a little bit. The segments were a little too quick for me, I wish there would have been more just basic flying the helicopter segments where I had a fairly full degree of control. The rest of the demo--the rail shooting, the emergency crash landing spiral, the little stationary turret bit I got right at the end just before the fade to buy screen--didn't do as much for me. But it controlled and moved pretty well, it looked pretty, and it did the kind of aggressive macho stupid Top Gun Expendables bullshit better than most games that tried it. I don't think I'd buy for 800, but I'd consider getting it on sale (and obv. I saw your glitch post so I'm assuming they will patch that)

So the Fireburst demo sucks. The car they give you apparently weighs like 25 tons and has the worst handling I've seen in a long time. The whole gimmick of the game - using boost overheats your car and if you catch fire you eventually explode, so you have to drive into barrels full of water or under waterfalls and shit to cool your car down - felt completely uninteresting and unfun. It's pretty ugly too.

I agree. It doesn't handle well at all. It's kind of neat that you can use your fire burst to knock out other enemies, but basically I didn't like the track and it didn't seem like there was much depth to it. The fake Falloutboy style pop-punk music made me LOL too. Definitely wouldn't buy.

The End

Do we have a date for D&D or Ducktales yet?

I've got 2170 points, which will be one 1200 point game (Ducktales?) one 800 point game (still need to get Rez, the last of the "classics" I don't have) and one 160 point DLC (probably the Akuma DLC for Asura's Wrath)

that'll leave me with 10 points

Do we have a date for D&D or Ducktales yet?

I've got 2170 points, which will be one 1200 point game (Ducktales?) one 800 point game (still need to get Rez, the last of the "classics" I don't have) and one 160 point DLC (probably the Akuma DLC for Asura's Wrath)

that'll leave me with 10 points

Dungeons and Dragons should hit this coming Wednesday (the 19th) for 1200 points. No official date for Duck Tales that I'm aware of.

Edit: These rumored dates for a handful of games were talked about for a bit: http://www.xblafans.com/ducktales-state-decay-tmnt-xbla-game-dates-outed-67317.html

I believe most of those have been fairly accurate that have seen release. As mentioned D&D is coming a week before listed there and I believe that TMNT game is part of Summer of Arcade that shouldn't start the week after so I don't imagine that's correct. This all places Duck Tales with the release date of August 1 which is a Thursday so either a placeholder date or slightly off its mark but close. I'm going to guess it'll hit the week after Summer of Arcade so around that date is probably a fair guess.

Realized that I've had Quantum Conundrum lying around unplayed for a few months and started it. I really enjoy most of it; I especially love that the puzzles simply make sense. Most of them are a little too easy to figure out, but once you do get stuck on one, the solution pretty much always makes perfect sense and makes you go "Ohhhh, why didn't I see that right away?" The big minus with the gameplay is the slightly too heavy focus on first-person platforming. Has anyone ever liked first-person platforming? No. Not one single person in the history of the universe. Stop doing that shit, please.

My pet peeve with the game is that the scientist voiceover who guides you through the game is a Sheldon-type self-absorbed asshole of epic proportions. Why do scientists in games and movies always have to be jackasses or whiny pussies? Can't we ever get a scientist who's just a nice, decent guy? This stereotype feels so out of place in a game that otherwise celebrates science. (Or, rather, quasi-celebrates science like hipsters with "SCIENCE!" shirts do.)

Overall a very fun gun game brought down a review point or two by the platforming, stupid voiceover and Square's typically dirty DLC scheme (which is to withhold the end of the game and sell it as DLC). The positives outweigh the negatives so far, though. Good controls, fun puzzles and some interesting mechanics. I guess I can mute the scientist jackass.

I liked the demo a little bit. The segments were a little too quick for me, I wish there would have been more just basic flying the helicopter segments where I had a fairly full degree of control. The rest of the demo--the rail shooting, the emergency crash landing spiral, the little stationary turret bit I got right at the end just before the fade to buy screen--didn't do as much for me. But it controlled and moved pretty well, it looked pretty, and it did the kind of aggressive macho stupid Top Gun Expendables bullshit better than most games that tried it. I don't think I'd buy for 800, but I'd consider getting it on sale (and obv. I saw your glitch post so I'm assuming they will patch that)
That sounds like a cool demo to me, but the full game doesn't play out like that. There's only one "minigame" per level, if at all. Most of it is flying around freely, shooting up enemy bases. But, yeah, the glitch is pretty serious and no one should support the game until it's fixed. Sucks that I had to be the first one to find out about it. :(

Vert boil

I'll update throughout the day.

DOTW - Popn' Cap

Astropop - 400msp (was 800)
Bejeweled 2 - 200msp (was 400)
Bejeweled 3 - 600msp (was 1200)
Bejeweled Blitz Live - 200msp (was 400)
Feeding Frenzy 1 - 200msp (was 400)
Feeding Frenzy 2 - 400msp (was 800)
Heavy Weapon - 400msp (was 800)
Zuma - 200msp (was 400)
Zuma's Revenge - 400msp (was 800)

-----

Hard Corps: Uprising - 600msp (was 1200) UK only price, part of the Ultimate game thing.
Buy in-game after playing the demo to get a crapton of credit.

CoD: Blops - 2400msp/30$ (was 4000/50$) US price, check your region
--Pack 1, First Strike - 600msp (was 1200)
--Pack 2, Escalation - 600msp (was 1200)
--Pack 3, Anihilation - 600msp (was 1200)
--Pack 4, Rezurrection - 600msp (was 1200)

Kinect Sports: Season Two
--Basketball Challenge Pack - 200msp (was 400)

Looks like Sonic Free Riders will be the Kinect Cenral deal next week

-----
Sega Publisher sale

Crazy Taxi - 400msp (was 800)
Daytona USA - 400msp (was 800)
Jet Set Radio - 400msp (was 800)
Guardian Heroes - 160msp (was 400)
NiGHTS into dreams - 400msp (was 800)
Renegade Ops - 320msp (was 800)
Sega Bass Fishing - 160msp (was 400)

Sonic 1 - 160msp (was 400)
Sonic 2 - 160msp (was 400)
Sonic CD - 160msp (was 400)
Sonic 3 - 160msp (was 400)
Sonic & Knuckles - 160msp (was 240)
Sonic Adventure - 160msp (was 400)
--DX Upgrade - 80msp (was 200)
Sonic Adventure 2 - 400msp (was 800)
--Battle mode - 120msp (was 240)
Sonic 4: Episode 1 - 400msp (was 800)
Sonic 4: Episode 2 - 400msp (was 1200)

Space Channel 5: Part 2 - 160msp (was 400)
The Cave - 600msp (was 1200)
Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown - 400msp (was 1200)
--Customisation Pack Bundle 1 - 400msp (was 1200)
--Customisation Pack Bundle 2 - 400msp (was 1200)

Condemned: Criminal Origins - 800msp/10$ (was 1600/20$) US price, check your region

Sega Superstar Tennis - 800msp/10$ (was 1600/20$) US price, check your region

Sonic Generations - 800msp/10$ (was 2400/30$) US price, check your region

Sonic Unleashed - 800msp/10$ (was 1600/20$) US price, check your region

Some tat as well.

-----
Gold only offers,

Fable 3 - free (cash option expired but switching to msp at checkout still seems to work)

Joy Ride Turbo - free (Japanese Gold account needed)

Top Bottom