• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox and Taco Bell team up to give fans Xbox One X starting 8/31

I'm so tempted to create some new emails but I already have 4 emails. I don't want to create more emails though.

Im looming for an email generator now send everything to one email now. I can't get this off my mind knowing there's still time left. Once tomorrow hits and there's nothing I can do, I will get past it, but right now knowing there's time left, I'm looking for a way to generate emails.

I'm so tempted to create some new emails but I already have 4 emails. I don't want to create more emails though.

Im looming for an email generator now send everything to one email now. I can't get this off my mind knowing there's still time left. Once tomorrow hits and there's nothing I can do, I will get past it, but right now knowing there's time left, I'm looking for a way to generate emails.

Doesnt every major site offer free emails? Don't forget you need different addresses too if you go past 5 emails.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
you can use a site like yopmail.com if you want unlimited email addresses. There's no way to make them secure, other than picking a name no one else will think of.

you can use a site like yopmail.com if you want unlimited email addresses. There's no way to make them secure, other than picking a name no one else will think of.

Really, would it generate as many emails as I want? I don't care if it's secure or not, I'm never gonna use the emails again. I'll look into it. If I get disqualified for cheating so be it, I at least want to try.

jmizzal

hmm might do this I can use my address two more times, since two of mine I used my brother address and my GF address

I'd say do some times closer to midnight EST tonight. There will surely be less people entering as the contest comes to a close.

Really, i would think a lot of people would be waiting to use their last attempt at that time. Around the end is a lot more obvious time to try than some random point in the day. But I see your point, many people would have exhausted their options at that time. I still think many will target the last hour though as a strategy.

I've generated like 20 emails with no luck. (thank goodness I completed all of my plans before the October 15th deadline). I'm gonna keep at this until I win.

lol Godspeed even if you get disqualified, I want to know if you win just for odds sake.

Lmfao. This is actually the reason I'm doing this. I'm pretty sure May be ill get disqualified but I have nothing to lose since all of my legit emails have been used up. I just want to see that screen that's says I'm a winner 😂

I've generated like 20 emails with no luck. (thank goodness I completed all of my plans before the October 15th deadline). I'm gonna keep at this until I win.
I still think you should try to spread them out over the day. Entering a bunch within ten minutes means your only playing one game period, sure your chances are higher but your opportunity to play is less.

And so continues the trend of me not winning taco bell contests.

Bummer, as this would have been really good for me. Having a very hard week and something nice would have made this easier to deal with.

And so continues the trend of me not winning taco bell contests.

Bummer, as this would have been really good for me. Having a very hard week and something nice would have made this easier to deal with.

Hope your week gets better. I've entered all these contests, never won. Well we get to try again with the PS5, we will win that one, believe.

I'm dazzeled here, I've been doing this for an hour straight and got nothing. There are a couple times the site has crashed on me and had me reload though.

I'm dazzeled here, I've been doing this for an hour straight and got nothing. There are a couple times the site has crashed on me and had me reload though.

What number email are you at.

Maybe they can auto block certain IPs so it always shows up as not a winner. I still don't think so but it seems strange to me to see so many "entered one or two codes and I win" posts and never "I've tried for years and I finally won" posts.

Maybe they can auto block certain IPs so it always shows up as not a winner. I still don't think so but it seems strange to me to see so many "entered one or two codes and I win" posts and never "I've tried for years and I finally won" posts.

I thought thay too but when I check those emails, they've received the email from taco bell saying try again next time.

What are the odds I wouldn't have won at least once in my hour of inputting emails?

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!

This would make sense. Maybe it's just because I've never won but it seems like there's some sort of trickery with this. The ratio of people who have played hundreds of times va once and twice and won just makes zero sense.

But then again, fate is what we make for ourselves? Or something like that.

Bane

I believe I saw someone mention needing to enter the winner validation code on a site. Is that up yet or will it open later?

Z_Y

Shit. I’m sitting on three codes and today is the last day they are giving out boxes. Does the contest end today?

ZeroCDR

Shit. I’m sitting on three codes and today is the last day they are giving out boxes. Does the contest end today?

You don't even need those anymore, it's entirely pointless to buy Taco Bell for this once the free code is out. You can only play once per day per account, the free code works every time.

Z_Y

You don't even need those anymore, it's entirely pointless to buy Taco Bell for this once the free code is out. You can only play once per day per account, the free code works every time.

Right. I have codes though. I’m just trying to figure out when the contest ends so I don’t waste them.

These contests remind me of going after a person you like. For years, I was dying to win. I would enter code after code. Yet Lady Taco Bell would ruthlessly deny all of my advances. This contest I decided not to play her games.

"No, thank you. I will not buy your food. I will not sit in your house as I eye empty boxes in the trash and snap photos of your discard. I will not send you endless amount of letters waiting for a reply as the clock clicks closer to midnight. I will not be the pursuer. I will wait for you to announce your number to the masses with little care. I will text you not 3 or 4 in the morning. No I will contact you when I feel like it. We will dance to my beat and you shall like it." She did and I won.

These contests remind me of going after a person you like. For years, I was dying to win. I would enter code after code. Yet Lady Taco Bell would ruthlessly deny all of my advances. This contest I decided not to play her games.

"No, thank you. I will not buy your food. I will not sit in your house as I eye empty boxes in the trash and snap photos of your discard. I will not send you endless amount of letters waiting for a reply as the clock clicks closer to midnight. I will not be the pursuer. I will wait for you to announce your number to the masses with little care. I will text you not 3 or 4 in the morning. No I will contact you when I feel like it. We will dance to my beat and you shall like it." She did and I won.

lol

Has anyone won at all today? I'm starting to think it's rigged. I've at least entered 100 emails in a 2 hour time frame and not one win. A couple of error messages connecting to server but not one win at all, unless they have an algorithm code detecting emails before it processes a winner.

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT I FUCKING WON!!!!!!!!!!!!
2:37 P.M. on the East Coast
Won by text

Okay point proven, I will attempt again. I got an error message around 2:37 too.

So it looks like It prefers texts over emails, because it said it couldn't reach the servers and has me reload and then took my email.

Congrats btw!!!!!

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT I FUCKING WON!!!!!!!!!!!!
2:37 P.M. on the East Coast
Won by text

congrats.

meanwhile, taco bell didn't give me my xbox box when I ordered the cravings deal last night. This contest is the only reason I eat at taco bell right now.

sigh...

ZeroCDR

Has anyone won at all today? I'm starting to think it's rigged. I've at least entered 100 emails in a 2 hour time frame and not one win. A couple of error messages connecting to server but not one win at all, unless they have an algorithm code detecting emails before it processes a winner.

Geez, that's dedication.. I'm assuming they've caught onto the multiple entries from your devices, because otherwise you'd most likely get a win playing every single minute.

Damn, I've been secretly rooting for some of the guys with 100+ entries throughout the final days of the contest. You guys got some true dedication.

Just basing it of my entry and other winners' entries, I think texting is your best choice these last few hours since the website seems to be having trouble(probably with all the people scrambling trying to win in the last few hours). Good luck everyone!

Geez, that's dedication.. I'm assuming they've caught onto the multiple entries from your devices, because otherwise you'd most likely get a win playing every single minute.

I'm was very dedicated, but atlas I'm going home, quit.

Congrats to you all whom won

NateDrake

Not if the window to win opens at 2:51:24. It isn't on an exact minute but anywhere within a 10min span. So it could happen at any given second. Unless you are entering every second on the second then you aren't most likely to win anything.

Not if the window to win opens at 2:51:24. It isn't on an exact minute but anywhere within a 10min span. So it could happen at any given second. Unless you are entering every second on the second then you aren't most likely to win anything.

But doesn't the winning time frame last until someone wins? Regardless I'm never doing that again!

Top Bottom