• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox and Taco Bell team up to give fans Xbox One X starting 8/31

0-88

Crap is rigged lol.

I feel your pain. So not to take me completely ou of my sleep, I set my phone to unlock right on my text screen with the daily code ready to be sent with a button press. I did the same with the site, had my email ready to go and the code saved for pasting. This way when I rolled over at 5am I could unlock my phone and send them and go back to sleep.

Sad to say I'm still batting a big fat Zero. Orginally I had a game plan to win like 3 and sell 2 but right now I just wanna win once so I don't have to spend $560 plus tax on Forza 7 and a new Xbox. I still have the day One launch Xbox I got on day one. It still runs perfectly but I have a 4k tv now and want 4k content!!!!!!.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
I feel your pain. So not to take me completely ou of my sleep, I set my phone to unlock right on my text screen with the daily code ready to be sent with a button press. I did the same with the site, had my email ready to go and the code saved for pasting. This way when I rolled over at 5am I could unlock my phone and send them and go back to sleep.

Sad to say I'm still batting a big fat Zero. Orginally I had a game plan to win like 3 and sell 2 but right now I just wanna win once so I don't have to spend $560 plus tax on Forza 7 and a new Xbox. I still have the day One launch Xbox I got on day one. It still runs perfectly but I have a 4k tv now and want 4k content!!!!!!.

I wake up in the middle of the night anyway so that's usually when I send in the code with my and my friends emails.

I'm losing hope... But... There is always tomorrow.

I wake up in the middle of the night anyway so that's usually when I send in the code with my and my friends emails.

I'm losing hope... But... There is always tomorrow.

There is no hope. If you are not one of the chosen ones you can try 1000 times and never win. It's futile.

:(

If you guys don't want to wake up in the middle of the night, then just schedule a text msg to the number. That's how my brother won and I actually didn't even know you could schedule texts.

ASaiyan

Banned
Are people really disappointed about losing a literal lottery? I've been playing this every night too but I have zero expectation of winning, lol. It's great that some GAFers have done it, but your odds must be absolutely miniscule.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Are people really disappointed about losing a literal lottery? I've been playing this every night too but I have zero expectation of winning, lol. It's great that some GAFers have done it, but your odds must be absolutely miniscule.

Idk if anyone is truly disappointed. I have a Scorpio Edition pre ordered either way.

Have yet to win...

tenor.gif

Close to 1000 entries over many many years and seeing a ton of people win of gaf with one or two tries. I guess it's more jealousy that disappointment but it's there.

It is what it is, I don't exactly expect to win but I keep trying.

Can you explain this to me?

He has a galaxy s4 and there is a setting in the messaging app where you can send a text at a later date during a specific time. So, he got the number you have to text from the Taco Bell website and also got the free code from the site. Then he entered the free code in the message box and pulls up the option to schedule a msg(e.g 2:45am, which was the time he won I think). I've never tried it, but it should be pretty simple. Make sure you have at least sent one text already because TB asks you to accept terms&conditions where you have to reply "YES" to.

I wish I would have known about this a few days ago before I won because I woke up in the middle of the night for 4 days straight and it really messed with my mornings lol

How do we get the free code?

winxbox.com then go to official rules look for the part that talks about the online code and click that link it's the same code for everyday in fact here it is go to that site and enter your email if then fill
Out the form if you haven't then enter this code.

2YKSS3PSSPBS

Lorul2

I have been texting the free code from the first day on two different devices. After the first couple of tries i didn't even get a response back..

Sadsmileycrying.gif

Runus

I won yesterday(Sunday)! I texted the free code at 7:57AM ET and won! I'm still in disbelief. Good luck to everyone!

He has a galaxy s4 and there is a setting in the messaging app where you can send a text at a later date during a specific time. So, he got the number you have to text from the Taco Bell website and also got the free code from the site. Then he entered the free code in the message box and pulls up the option to schedule a msg(e.g 2:45am, which was the time he won I think). I've never tried it, but it should be pretty simple. Make sure you have at least sent one text already because TB asks you to accept terms&conditions where you have to reply "YES" to.

I wish I would have known about this a few days ago before I won because I woke up in the middle of the night for 4 days straight and it really messed with my mornings lol

Sweet thanks

Yup. I just won one today. 7:48 am est. Wouldn't have even bothered if I didn't see this thread and was reminded about the amoe.

Best of luck to everyone else!

Congrats. Reading this makes me sad though, I as close as I am, I feel so far. I put in a couple emails around 7:25am as I was on the tiolet, another attempt around 7:55 when I was about to eat breakfast.

I feel like I'm just missing these, but I'm not going to stop, gots 2 more days of sending texts and codes through emails.

Congrats. Reading this makes me sad though, I as close as I am, I feel so far. I put in a couple emails around 7:25am as I was on the tiolet, another attempt around 7:55 when I was about to eat breakfast.

I feel like I'm just missing these, but I'm not going to stop, gots 2 more days of sending texts and codes through emails.

Try at times like :13 or :17 :47 etc I don't know seems like I've seen a lot of wins at times like that or I'm just crazy. Mine was at 6:53 am est

Edit: Does anyone know when the wins get verified? Also it sounds like forza is a physical copy, is that correct or is my reading comprehension whack ?

Try at times like :13 or :17 :47 etc I don't know seems like I've seen a lot of wins at times like that or I'm just crazy. Mine was at 6:53 am est

Edit: Does anyone know when the wins get verified? Also it sounds like forza is a physical copy, is that correct or is my reading comprehension whack ?

They did an unboxing of this on IGN, Forza is an online copy. The box comes with a code for that and 3 months of game pass.

I'll try those sort of times. Keeping up with this thread, I've seen a lot of people winning at like 8:00am 6:30:am.

I won't stop until I win.

They probably might send them out starting this Thursday since the deadline to enter the PIN from the verification email is 10/19. Kinda bummed that the shipping is 4-6 weeks, but hopefully they ship it asap. I want to be able to play on launch day lol

They probably might send them out starting this Thursday since the deadline to enter the PIN from the verification email is 10/19. Kinda bummed that the shipping is 4-6 weeks, but hopefully they ship it asap. I want to be able to play on launch day lol

They say winners get the X early in all their ads, so I expect us to get them before launch.

They say winners get the X early in all their ads, so I expect us to get them before launch.
I'm guessing they say 4-6 weeks or whatever to give a window in case people don't receive there's for awhile? Prevent complaints. I looked up some of the other Tbell contests seems they said the same thing but would ship much sooner than the states 6weeks

I'm guessing they say 4-6 weeks or whatever to give a window in case people don't receive there's for awhile? Prevent complaints. I looked up some of the other Tbell contests seems they said the same thing but would ship much sooner than the states 6weeks

Yeah, I assume it’s there for legal purposes.

Holy bleep just won before 2am EST via the free code on the website.

Pretty much the only thing I've ever won outside of a 360 during the Everytenminutes Mountain Dew promo..
But that was a whole different ballgame back then lol ;)

I have the confirmation email...very excited!!

Holy bleep just won before 2am EST via the free code on the website.

Pretty much the only thing I've ever won outside of a 360 during the Everytenminutes Mountain Dew promo..
But that was a whole different ballgame back then lol ;)

I have the confirmation email...very excited!!

congrats! Heres hoping i win something haha

blast, nothing tonight. well, here's to tomorrow!

neoemonk

I've done all of these contests, for the Vita, PSVR, PS4, now this. Never won a damn thing. Some people just have all the luck I guess.

Top Bottom