• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox and Taco Bell team up to give fans Xbox One X starting 8/31

I'm like 0-50 this is aggravating. I've been putting in like 10 emails since last Friday. it's definitely not every 10 mins anymore.

Some days I've done it every 2 minutes, other days every 15-30 mins.

I've tried between 4-5am and 5-6 a handful of times since the free codes became available and can only imagine the influx of free code players has brought out bots and the rest of us. Lol. Oh well!

I'm like 0-50 this is aggravating. I've been putting in like 10 emails since last Friday. it's definitely not every 10 mins anymore.

Some days I've done it every 2 minutes, other days every 15-30 mins.

I've done this for every contest for years. I've tried it all, no strategy works. It's dumb random luck it seems. If there was a strategy that gets consistent winners we would have figured it out after 10 of these contests.

The only thing that is certain is the less people playing the better odds you have.

brink22

Neo Member
Extra codes I had--I've already won one and have shared many codes with friends/family.

Good luck! Last character is hinted at in parenthesis.

2YRW9MAVZSZ(First letter in Zebra)

2YS3PSNZE9F(The number after 2)

S2KA9YPSMMY (First letter in Cat)

2YYXX3HS7WL (First letter in Laptop)

gold xbox?

time for sony to steal mcdonalds

mPG5qze.gif

oh my fckin......

They didn't even fill up the frys here!!! the fuck, the disrespect.

Ayyy, won (was 0-3 before) at 2:44 AM PT. I actually fell right back to sleep when I sent the text on my phone and didn't check to see that I won until 5 minutes ago. My little brother also won one about a week ago haha!

First the PSVR and now the X, TB be paying for all my new gaming hardware lol

Ayyy, won (was 0-3 before) at 2:44 AM PT. I actually fell right back to sleep when I sent the text on my phone and didn't check to see that I won until 5 minutes ago. My little brother also won one about a week ago haha!

First the PSVR and now the X, TB be paying for all my new gaming hardware lol

Must be nice, congrats

I'm still losing... I even ate tacos last night (home made)! I moved some stuff around so that I have the funds for the One X this fall, so I'm gonna go pre-order one today and hope that it gives me good fortune. Save me $500 Taco Bell! Please!

I'm still losing... I even ate tacos last night (home made)! I moved some stuff around so that I have the funds for the One X this fall, so I'm gonna go pre-order one today and hope that it gives me good fortune. Save me $500 Taco Bell! Please!

Weird. I made tacos last night too lol.

Does anyone in here know when Taco Bell sends out verification emails? Like in past contests did they send them after the contest ended or just before shipping?

Thanks!

Does anyone in here know when Taco Bell sends out verification emails? Like in past contests did they send them after the contest ended or just before shipping?

Thanks!

Based on past giveaways, it’s my understanding they’ll send out a final email after it’s ended which says you’re a verified winner. I’m hoping to receive mine by Oct. 11th or I’ll reach out to Prize Logic.

Based on past giveaways, it’s my understanding they’ll send out a final email after it’s ended which says you’re a verified winner. I’m hoping to receive mine by Oct. 11th or I’ll reach out to Prize Logic.

Thanks. I know there were issues with the Vita contest but where there instances of people getting wins but not being verified in any of the other contests? I'm still surprised that I won and am of course wanting no issues! Lol

Thanks. I know there were issues with the Vita contest but where there instances of people getting wins but not being verified in any of the other contests? I'm still surprised that I won and am of course wanting no issues! Lol

I reached out to them via email after and they told me they could confirm I (my wife, really) had won. That said, there’s an official email that’s supposed to come later saying they’ve verified you’re a winner. Basically they verify you didn’t cheat, are not an employee, are 18, etc. Who knows whether they really put any effort into this though.

I lost again today... Only a few days left but I plan to keep trying! I think I jinxed myself by pre-ordering the console and eating home made tacos. Taco Bell knows and is now just saying "fuck you Burdmayn".

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
I lost again today... Only a few days left but I plan to keep trying! I think I jinxed myself by pre-ordering the console and eating home made tacos. Taco Bell knows and is now just saying "fuck you Burdmayn".

Taco Bell knows all.

Has anyone done analysis on best times of the day to win?

I typically try once in the morning CST via my email and another around 12am or 1am via text.

No luck. :(

Still salty that the one time I went to get the $5 box they didn't have the boxes..

Has anyone done analysis on best times of the day to win?

I typically try once in the morning CST via my email and another around 12am or 1am via text.

No luck. :(

Still salty that the one time I went to get the $5 box they didn't have the boxes..

I've tried all sorts of times as well. Most of the people on here have won inputting codes around 6-8am Eastern time. But it truly varies, who knows.

I Truly no longer think the time frame is every 10 mins, I've had people at my office input them too using their emails etc. We've coordinated and did it every 3 mins including my own 5 emails from my house and I included my parents and siblings emails who live in a different town. That's about 15 emails in a span of 30 mins with NOTHING!!!!!

It truly is random as hell.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
When I won it was def between 7-9am ET, 3rd try at that point too. Been failing ever since at around 12am+ now

the past two days ive scheduled text messages early in the morning to try and win. one time at 401 am mst and this morning at 301 am. no luck either times haha.

im going to try 310 am mst tomorrow lol

When I won it was def between 7-9am ET, 3rd try at that point too. Been failing ever since at around 12am+ now

If you've already won, I'd suggest you stop playing the game unless you're doing so for a friend/family member who lives in a different house. The rules state that you can only have one winner per household so you'd run the risk of being disqualified if you win again.

Save some consoles for the rest of us non-winners too! /s

Looks like any winner will get the Xbox after launch? Am I seeing that right?

That is correct, given that you win and enter your "prize claim PIN" before the end of the contest on October 4th. The earliest you would get your console is 6-8 weeks from October 4th. Two weeks to a month after launch day isn't bad for a free console!

Sponsors will ship prizes to each winner at the physical address provided at the time of
registration or verification. Please allow approximately 6 to 8 weeks from the date of redemption/the
end of the Game Period to receive a prize. Each prize will only be awarded to a verified winner.

The whole "date of redemption" thing refers to that fact that the contest ends on October 4th, but you have until the 19th to verify.

That is correct, given that you win and enter your "prize claim PIN" before the end of the contest on October 4th. The earliest you would get your console is 6-8 weeks from October 4th. Two weeks to a month after launch day isn't bad for a free console!

The whole "date of redemption" thing refers to that fact that the contest ends on October 4th, but you have until the 19th to verify.

The prize PIN is only for those who text there code in correct?

Nephtes

All the local Taco Bell locations seem to be out of the official $5 boxes...
I guess I have to pin my hopes on the "no purchase necessary" code.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
All the local Taco Bell locations seem to be out of the official $5 boxes...
I guess I have to pin my hopes on the "no purchase necessary" code.
You can only enter once per day anyways. The box codes are useless now.

I don’t think this is correct. The ads say something to the effect that you will get the X early if you win. It’s the premise, for lack of a better term, for the ad. Also, when they did this for PS4 the sweepstakes was marketed similarly and people received their consoles a couple of days before launch.

Top Bottom