• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 Conference 6/11 2pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theorry

"Someone got early access to a Game Informer article for the next AC game. The game was conceived shortly after Black Flag's release, with production beginning months before Unity's release."

peppers

As I said they simply say Scorpio.
Ya I am reading the whole thing right now but I find it really strange. Like is the Xbox name going to be the base model and the constellations are going to be the pro models? Is the next one called sagittarius? Or an entirely different name altogether?

AC Origins will likely look very damn good like Unity and Syndicate, with that in mind if Scorpio runs that in 4K/30fps.......

That is quite damn nice. Didn't think i would be really excited for a new AC, but the info in that article sounds really damn good to me.

I mean why the fuck would PC version run worse then Scorpio

unless they purposely gimped PC version?

or what did they gave low spec pc version

Settle down man, the game is still in development. Surely it's easier to work with a machine with a set spec versus hundreds of different configurations.

Wait till the game is out.

UJYcnt6.gif

Hahahaha

Wouldnt the demo PC build be set spec of config

Yes, and good point, but I have no idea how Ubisoft tests out their games. Could have been running on a lower spec machine, maybe the renderer needs work, maybe there are test options enabled that are impacting performance, etcetera.

Sit back and have a Dr. Pepper, my man.

Welfare

What are the chances every game shown on stage (outside of ID@Xbox) is native 4K? They are setting up 4K streams so might as well use it well for the best viewing experience.

Unity was the best looking game of 2015 next to Battlefront
good job of getting it to smooth 30fps on 4k.
that bodes well for other games

There is also a loot system.

From what i read it looks like the game goes more towards Witcher gameplay.

Yeah it really sounds damn good. Seems like changed the combat quite significantly too, which is only great news. Great article with very interesting info and it looks quite sweet in the screenies.

That part about Scorpio sounds promising. If most/all developers can get their games that easily on it without much obstacles....that's nothing but good news.

Microsoft refers to Project Scorpio as Project Scorpio or Xbox One 4K internally. I'd doubt they're calling it just Scorpio without the Xbox branding. Xbox Scorpio? Maybe.

We expect 4k/60FPS now?
Ow, I should have phrased it better XD

I meant that even the pc version was 30fps, and that it was smoother on Scorpio. Not that Scorpio running at 30 is a bad thing for a game like that.

But, they ported the game in just a few days to Scorpio and it was running like that already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom