• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 Conference 6/11 2pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durock

My heart can't handle this back and forth. If you hear someone scream maniacally in the middle of the briefing should Banjo be shown, I apologize in advance.

People getting worked up over Rare teasing us. This is one abusive relationship...

Did anyone catch his Twitter banner? He has a secret behind his profile picture.

Untitled_picture.png

Re-posing for new page... Guys...

RoKKeR

They can be "there" to show SoT and still announce another project at the show. Just saying, it's possible!

Been offline for a while but it seems like people have started to get very hyped for this show. Have there been any other hints?

Errrrrr...where's that Don't believe his lies thing coming from?

Please folks, don't get your hopes up. :)

It would be amazing if it does turn out they are lying to us on purpose now and have a new game next to Sea of Thieves, hopefully Banjo in that case.

Jeez man it would make that show epic as fuck.

but.....naw.

Xumbrega

Banned
Errrrrr...where's that Don't believe his lies thing coming from?

Please folks, don't get your hopes up. :)

It would be amazing if it does turn out they are lying to us on purpose now and have a new game next to Sea of Thieves, hopefully Banjo in that case.

Jeez man it would make that show epic as fuck.

but.....naw.

7jfK0eI.jpg

Why would Grant Kirkhope be doing anything with Rare, surely that would be Robin Beanland?

Stop talking about Banjo everyone, its not happening.

The Neate tweet has been discussed a lot yesterday, where have y'all been?

What did he say? I can't open Twitter right now.

He just said he's excited that a game he's working on will be revealed soon. He's been known as the composer for that Mario + Rabbids game for a while and that isn't "announced" yet. It's most likely that. Nothing to see here.

Finaj

So... there are leaked images of the game informer coverage for Assassin's Creed: Origins and even has a section talking about the Scorpio.

Leflus

Why would Grant Kirkhope be doing anything with Rare, surely that would be Robin Beanland?

Stop talking about Banjo everyone, its not happening.
Grant Kirkhope is a freelancer, so in theory there's nothing stopping him from working with Rare again. He has even said that he's willing to return to the series.

So... there are leaked images of the game informer coverage for Assassin's Creed: Origins and even has a section talking about the Scorpio.

I know you didn't just come in here and post about rumors/leaks without giving a source. Edit your damn post RIGHT NOW.

Yeah... Now that I see the full image it just seems like a parrot. Sorry for escalating the hype guys. Weird that they went with a Kazooie color scheme tho.

Still though....what's with the ''Don't believe his lies''?

He probably wasn't kidding, they really are there only for SoT. As we all expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom