• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 Conference 6/11 2pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toni

FEED US PAPA SPENCER!

giphy.gif

Aaaaand it just got weird

lpY8Ff8.jpg

TMCN

Neo Member
I can't handle that gif...

I really hope Microsoft knocks it out of the park this year. The 11th is my birthday, and I could use some really great surprises from them!

GAF doesn't love me :( I'm still not on that train

I'm joking. Keep it up man :)

I've heard MS is showing a new console with the codename Scorpio. Have you guys heard anything about it?

MORTALIS

I can't handle that gif...

I really hope Microsoft knocks it out of the park this year. The 11th is my birthday, and I could use some really great surprises from them!

Read this as it being your 11th birthday and was horrified at the idea of your unfettered youth and that gif.

JMY86

Wow. The hype vortex has engulfed this thread and turned into something unholy and frightening. This really is fantastic tho...

Kei-

They usually have an e3 sale, correct? And do they allow you to pre-order things they just announced at e3 on the store? hoping to use up some expiring credit

eso76

Well it's great Microsoft had things sealed tight this year so devs could leak stuff themselves :p

Or maybe this truly is a misunderstanding.

Good to know that Crackdown is still planned for this year and how awesome would it be if they say ''and we have a demo/beta'' for you right after this show. They DID promise a beta...like....two years ago or so?

In general i hope MS delivers us some cool demos from E3 games. My bro told me Sony is planning on doing that and i fucking dig such a thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom