• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 Conference 6/11 2pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a hard restart on my Xbox and now Mixer works just fine...Just need to get rid of the damn full screen button on the bottom

Try this.

Full screen press X
Press Y to chat (loads up keyboard)
Press B to back up out of chat
Bar disappears

Atleast that's what I think I did, too scared to try it again for fear of the bar returning. Haha.

thenexus6

Guess i'll go with youtube stream so I can chrome cast, unless Twitch is alright but my experience over the years has been much better with youtube - better picture and less delay.

Try this.

Full screen press X
Press Y to chat (loads up keyboard)
Press B to back up out of chat
Bar disappears

Atleast that's what I think I did, too scared to try it again for fear of the bar returning. Haha.

Yeah, just press the full screen button and before you close the chat move your cursor right, then press X to close the chat

ghostmind

Tried to sign up for Mixer, and it's telling me it's backend is unhealthy.

It also gave me an activation code that expires in NaN minutes.

So I guess we're all good...

What thread

Xbox E3 thread

Also, here is a timer...

t1497214800z4.png

So close!

von zipp

On Xbox One, I clicked on full screen option at bottom right of video view screen. Once expanded with chat bar, moved cursor to highlight chat window and pressed x. Mixer went full screen with no option bar at the bottom or chat window.

Keinning

mixer came back but i'm not seeing anything on the top right corner to check if i'm logged in

and there is no option to log in either so wtf

Spasm

OMFG, the link your Live account to Mixer function on the app is broken. I can't link... EVEN though I made sure I was already linked yesterday. WTF.

JMY86

Stream is up on Xbox. It's up at 4K because they have 4K at the top left corner of the screen.

Yeah my mixer app is working great streaming in 4k. I even got an HDR notification on my KS8000 when I went fullscreen although I doubt the stream will use HDR.

Got Mixer going flawlessly on my laptop and Xbox, as well as the Youtube stream as backup.

Also got my snacks and drinks ready, so I'm basically all set! Now, the wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom