• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 Conference 6/11 2pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mixer app on Xbox One S working great for me. Samsung KS9000 (4K/HDR) correctly registers the stream as an HDR signal!! Woot! Although, when I click on the settings gear icon the highest resolution I see under "Qualities" is 1080p. In the top left of the stream it says 4K tho. Who knows who to believe!?!

Mixer app on Xbox One S working great for me. Samsung KS9000 (4K/HDR) correctly registers the stream as an HDR signal!! Woot! Although, when I click on the settings gear icon the highest resolution I see under "Qualities" is 1080p. In the top left of the stream it says 4K tho. Who knows who to believe!?!

I think it's automatic because I got the same thing

You seem like you'd be a lot of fun to hang out with for an E3 watch-along. I assume you enjoy something related to games though...maybe some Sony or Nintendo games if I had to guess. To each their own, but why come in and shit up the thread. I'm excited for each manufacturers conference and hope they all have interesting things to announce and the industry can continue growing.

I just searched for e3 YouTube live on my tv app and it was the first hit.

The top hit for Geoff's stream is hosted by someone named gamesalice. I think that's why it's not in 4k. I can't find the official youtube stream anywhere.

Nvm it's gameslice. Seems to be the official stream, but it's still not in 4k.

KyleCross

Mixer logged me out on both the website and Xbox One app and I can't log in, I just get this yellow robot looking guy going "SHIT'S FUCKED" basically.

What do we do? We have to be logged in while watching the stream in order to get the digital goodies

Kickz

Roughly 30 min to go

18230-Xboxar.com.gif

Nowise10

Actually pretty sure this garage feed is just a video because it keeps replaying over and over.

Weirdest shit ever. Don't understand why it would even happen.

kodecraft

The top hit for Geoff's stream is hosted by someone named gamesalice. I think that's why it's not in 4k. I can't find the official youtube stream anywhere.

Nvm it's gameslice. Seems to be the official stream, but it's still not in 4k.

I believe Gameslice is the official channel. I think it's a project by Geoff himself.

ekim

RE: Mixer. How can I get rid off the bar on the bottom with settings and stuff?

edit: got. Go to the chat and then press X

ganaconda

Cant you watch this in 4K on the XBOX One S?

Where do I go to do that?

Yes, using the Mixer app. Go to the Xbox channel once you launch the app. I believe there's a link straight from the home screen. It's also available in 4K on YouTube, but not on the Xbox One S because the YouTube app doesn't support 4K yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom