• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 Conference 6/11 2pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMan

holy fuck didn't realize conference was TODAY.

Maybe I'm misremembering but isn't it unusual for conferences to take place before E3 officially starts?

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
Now Mixer is asking me to validate an account (with a code that never appears) even when i was logged on my validated account before

what a mess

RIP free games

Come on, it was always gonna be something they have already given out with GwG or in other promos.

Kickz

Just 10 more minutes guys :)

UnimportantLimitedAiredale.gif

Hawk269

Its HDR enabled automatically?

It is. I did not realize it since it is on the static screen that just says XBOX E3 2017 Briefing and you have all the lights moving around. Looks very clean, but just hit the display button on my TV and HDR is engaged. Did not know they were going to 4k and HDR feed, hope the stream holds up. It could be epic to see game in 4k and HDR on a stream.

ganaconda

4K is working for me on Mixer on both the XB1S and the website. For logging in on the website using your MSFT account, as I mentioned before, try turning off AdBlock if you are having issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom