• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Countdown to 2015 Sales (Daily Deals)

Ushay

What abysmally shit sale this has been. You would think for a console that was almost designed around online and digital they would try a little harder.

Well I got The Walking Dead S1 & 2, Sleeping Dogs, Shadow of Mordor and The Wolf Among Us. All for around 50% .. I'm quite happy and saved a decent bit being digital only too.

Was a bit bummed out they didn't have good discounts on GTA or Far Cry though. To be fair it is still only year 1 of the console.

e90Mark

Good to know the sales were extended.

Still on the fence of buying that TWD S1/2 bundle.. Already played one, but on Vita and would like to play S2 with my choices. Sigh.

W.S.

Dragon Age Inquisition (both standard and Deluxe editions) are still showing up on sale but it also says "Only with EA Access" below the price point so I'm curious as to whether they're going to charge you the sale price + the EA Access subscription. Anyone know?

EBE

don't know if this is the place to post this but Styx, forza 5 goty, zoo tycoon, and max look to be discounted

GHG

Is the Forza 5 DLC also discounted? I need to get the car pass before I delve into the game properly.

ironcreed

Banned
I went ahead and grabbed Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition the other day. Really enjoying playing it again and am reminded of how much I love the game. It so deserves a sequel.

jond76

Banned
Alien Isolation season pass is half off ($15), but it looks to be mostly challenge maps. Does anyone know if there will be any story expansions?

GHG

AFAIK the GOTY edition doesn't come with all cars that the car pass does

Ok, but I don't need the base game, I already have it. I just want the DLC. Why put a base game on sale but not give the same discounts to the DLC as well? Makes no sense to me.

Maybe I'm far too used to Steam sales...

$20 or £22.50?

Why the hell is the pound amount even greater than the dollar amount here? wtf...

Because they did the same discount in both regions - 50%. Its been discounted in the US to $40 but they never reduced it from the UK store at £45.

Stupid, but thats how it is

Top Bottom