• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Countdown to 2015 Sales (Daily Deals)

Celebrate the Countdown to 2015 with daily and weekly deals on games and video content in the Xbox Store on Xbox One and 360 with a number of exclusive deals for Xbox Live Gold members. Sign in to Xbox LIVE or stop back here every day to see what new deals we have for you. To kick things off we have the following special offers that will go on sale tomorrow and be available at the below discount until December 22, 2014. Click the links below to see local pricing and availability:
Check back each day as I reveal what the next Countdown to 2015 daily deal is going to be.

Last Page for up to date sales.

Final Day
Day 14 Deals

Xbox One Weekly Deals (December 22 - December 30 Sales)
Xbox 360 Weekly Deals (December 22 - December 30 Sales)

Current Deals
Xbox One
http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/holiday-sale
Xbox 360 Weekly
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/promotion/countdown-2015-xbox-360-week-long-deals
Xbox 360 Daily
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/promotion/countdown-2015-xbox-360-daily-deals

Bessy67

Ground Zeroes for that price is tempting. If I've never played another Metal Gear game before will I still be able to have some fun with it, or will I just be completely lost?

EBE

The Evil Within. were its framerate issues fixed? i think i remember something about poor framerate. would someone who only just enjoyed RE4 enjoy TEW?

Magwik

Banned
Nothing for me so far. Maybe ground zeroes even though I really don't need to add another game to my backlog

Krakn3Dfx

CoD: Ghosts - 30$ (2400msp) (was 60$)

Ludicrous.

YZHYb.gif

RBK

Banned
Someone convince me Ground Zeroes is still worth the $7 admission fee.

Does it at least offer an easy achievement list?

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Tempted to get Killer Instinct again lol. If Shadow Jago was a part of the bundle I'd probably bite.

Also nice price on Lords of the Fallen and Battlefield Premium.

Iceman829

Is the season pass for Shadows of Mordor any good? I picked the game up during the black friday sales and was going to start it soon

REDSLATE

Ground Zeroes for that price is tempting. If I've never played another Metal Gear game before will I still be able to have some fun with it, or will I just be completely lost?

I'm sure you'd be able to have fun with it, but you'd likely appreciate it more having first played the rest of the series. I don't think you'd be "lost," but you'd certainly miss out on quite a bit. I'm holding off on this one myself as I recently put MGS4 on hold.

Do I get two copies of the game if I buy it physically?

Because I do if I buy it digitally...

No but I can bring my game to a friend's house and play it without having to download the whole game from Xbox Live. At least with a disc, I don't have to download 50 GBs.

Top Bottom