• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Countdown to 2015 Sales (Daily Deals)

JonCha

Ground Zeroes seems like a bargain to me. Does anyone know if PS + will have the same deal? Because I am buying MGSV on the PS4 I would like to get that additional content for owning both games.... =P

and do people still play titanfall? I always wanted to get this game... but the online only multiplayer kind of turned it down for me...

Absolutely. It finds games incredibly quickly, at least here in the UK.

Definitely going to grab magic 2015 for five dollars the rest I'm not sure on yet

Might bite on How to Survive... Anyone have any opinions on it?
There is a trial for it on Xbox one it's a bit hidden you actually have to go to the game page like you're about to buy it and then It will say play trial right under the price

I played the trial last month it was pretty enjoyable it wasn't worth 20 bucks but it 13 I might bite.

Its 720p...

The PC version is releasing the day the next steam sale starts. Im sure there will be some sort of discount.

I dont really care that much about the resolution, I just wanted the PC version because thats where I play most of the times. But I bet the PC version will be twice that price even after discount.

:/

GHG

I dont really care that much about the resolution, I just wanted the PC version because thats where I play most of the times. But I bet the PC version will be twice that price even after discount.

:/

Eh I guess if you don't care about resolution then go for it. I have my limits however... You'll literally get what you pay for in this case.

Its not like the game is that expensive in the 1st place anyway. More than enough content to justify the price.

Eh I guess if you don't care about resolution then go for it. I have my limits however... You'll literally get what you pay for in this case.

Its not like the game is that expensive in the 1st place anyway. More than enough content to justify the price.

Isnt it only like 2 hours long or something?

radeonxt

IS MGS GZ a good game? how much does it last? 3h? more? less?

do you think it will be more cheaper in daily deal (like steam daily deals)?

jbug617

Banned
From Reddit. There is a special tag on XB1

ABdRbIk.jpg

IS MGS GZ a good game? how much does it last? 3h? more? less?

do you think it will be more cheaper in daily deal (like steam daily deals)?

2-3 hours for the main story. After that, there's a bunch of challenge missions that are pretty fun and different from the main story. For the price it's listed at in this sale, I think it's a good grab, I doubt it will be cheaper anytime soon. If you're even thinking about playing MGS:V Phantom Pain, I'd said GZ is a must.

Ground Zeroes for that price is tempting. If I've never played another Metal Gear game before will I still be able to have some fun with it, or will I just be completely lost?

You'll have fun, but you'll be lost story-wise.

It's 6 bucks, if you don't like it, it's not a huge loss.

Does MS do cross buy? I thought Halo: Spartan Assault was one of the titles that if you bought it you get it on 360, One, and Windows 8. I'd love to buy it for that price but need the One version which doesn't show on sale.

hoping one of the telltale games goes on sale. Preferably the wolf among us

Yes, I'd really like The Wolf Among Us to go on sale. My other hope is Alien Isolation.

BTW, someone tell me not to buy Lords of the Fallen. I'm done with Dragon Age Inquisition and really have the need to keep destroying things with two-handed weapons.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Really tempting as this would be the best price for a while but I will be pretty pissed if they released this next year in retail.

The retail editions that they've been selling have been the $20 packs... so if they do release in retail... it will be cheaper than this, but also missing all the extra costumes and KI 1/2 arcade.

The retail edition for S1 was also just a copy of the downloadable game and a key for the combo edition...

Vert boil

Does MS do cross buy? I thought Halo: Spartan Assault was one of the titles that if you bought it you get it on 360, One, and Windows 8. I'd love to buy it for that price but need the One version which doesn't show on sale.

Not with Spartan Assault. You could buy either the Xbox One or XBLA versions for 5$ if you had purchased either the Windows 8 or WP version by Dec 15th 2013. No idea if people that were eligible can still get the offer.

Top Bottom