• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox LIVE Indie Games - The February 2011 Thread

wwm0nkey

Kafel said:
You can run your code on your console but can't playtest/review other games and submit yours.

DBP times are always exciting times. We often see unknown good games pop up from nowhere.
and sadly never release :(

Feep

Banned
GAFer TheFriendlyMonster had a sweet game called Pizzicati, and I hate him for not releasing it. Sad face.

Ricker

Anyone grabbed the full version of Adventure Online yet(MMO with your avatar)....everytime I play the 5 minute trial that let`s you save and play until you get to level 5 I think,i`m tempted to grab it,just for kicks but i`m scared of the stuff i`ll read or see if I can make or join a party etc etc hehe...wonder how it`s doing.

Ricker said:
Anyone grabbed the full version of Adventure Online yet(MMO with your avatar)....everytime I play the 5 minute trial that let`s you save and play until you get to level 5 I think,i`m tempted to grab it,just for kicks but i`m scared of the stuff i`ll read or see if I can make or join a party etc etc hehe...wonder how it`s doing.
First I have heard of this game, is there any links to information?

Gowans007 said:
Whats the deal with the 12 month trial?

It basically lets you debug xbox code through visual studio and deploy (yours and other peoples) .ccgame packages to the xbox...with the membership restrictions stated by Kafel.

The free trial membership just for signing up is extremely valuable even to non-coders who like beta testing games...

nli10

barkers crest said:
It basically lets you debug xbox code through visual studio and deploy (yours and other peoples) .ccgame packages to the xbox...with the membership restrictions stated by Kafel.

The free trial membership just for signing up is extremely valuable even to non-coders who like beta testing games...

Ha yeah, still not figured out why my Xbox and Mac/W7 won't play together on the subnet. Damn Uni taking up all my time.

Ricker said:

Oh and I trialed this and it's OK, but under my 'Say NO to MMO' limited gaming time policy I declined to buy.

Top Bottom