• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox LiVE | September 2014 | Push back the Darkness

Some Xbox One release dates:

Tomorrow is D4 and Flockers

23rd Defense Grid 2

24th Castlestorm Definitive Edition

26th Kickbeat

Blue Estate XB1 has been rated and was playable at Gamescom, not heard anything else apart from that.

Some Xbox One release dates:

Tomorrow is D4 and Flockers

23rd Defense Grid 2

24th Castlestorm Definitive Edition

26th Kickbeat

Blue Estate XB1 has been rated and was playable at Gamescom, not heard anything else apart from that.

Seems like there's hardly any excitement for Defense Grid 2. I was surprised at how much I liked the first game on 360. I'm pretty excited for it, and will likely make this a day 1 purchase.

malfcn

Flockers just released, and already a deal with gold?
$24.99 to $18.74
Whoops, checked MN, "NOTE: Flockers launches with an introductory 25% discount for Xbox Live Gold members only."

Also, with the dash updates, you can see the controller fw version installed.

m23

I can't pull away from Warframe. It's just so good. Saved me 60 bucks from buying a Mediocre Destiny game.

I wish I had stuck with warframe over destiny. Warframe was so much more enjoyable for me, I got rid of destiny a few days after release so hopefully I'll get back to warframe soon.

malfcn

I never got invested in Warframe.and now I've had to put off dmc. Destiny. Destiny...

Mass Effect sales on dlc are rate for sure.

malfcn

Question about achievements. You can't view them offline, but can you earn them? Will they have a stamp or be blank like on the 360?

malfcn

Slender: The Arrival Now Available for Xbox 360
The game that was supposed to come out in May, after 4-5 months has..arrived.

malfcn

Sales are up (but not updated inline yet) at xbla.
New game released, Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments for One and 360.

Any suggestions for October title?
Have Sunset on main, and Evil on side.

October will also be a SE..

(Doh at the quad).

Forza Hub is now available to download for free. It's pretty much like the Halo Channel. You can get free cars, credits, participate in events, catch Forza news, ect.

Top Bottom