• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Ultimate Game Sale (Feb 18th - 24th)

Brakara

Trials Evolution is 100 times better than Trials Fusion.

The updates have made it much better than it was on release (and with more to come, like online single lane races), so if you're on Xbox One I definitely recommend getting Fusion at the current price.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
35$ is still a great price for MCC. Big patch should be coming out within a week now right?

Feindflug

£27 in the UK.

No chance I'm getting it for that when it can be bought for £20 pre-owned here.

It's 42e here. lol

To be honest I'm planning to buy the game if it only gets a Complete Edition with ODST and Reach plus all the patches/data on BR...which is most definitely not happening so yeah most likely no MCC for me.

flkraven

First Lord's of the fallen gets taken down. Next Trials Fusion still shows up as $19.99 here in Canada despite it being on the sale section listed at supposedly 60%. Now the MCC switcharoo. Borderline disaster of a sale for xb1 owners.

All of MS's last sales have gone pretty smooth with very few, if any issues but this one has had its issues since day 1.

There are some valid issues with the non-US website advertising but I don't really take leaks at face value. Especially when they come from non-US/UK branches of MS.

It's regretable that some people grabbed LOTF for the few hours it was marked down and that's the real story imho.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
It's 42e here. lol

To be honest I'm planning to buy the game if it only gets a Complete Edition with ODST and Reach plus all the patches/data on BR...which is most definitely not happening so yeah most likely no MCC for me.

I bought Halo at launch and then traded it in pretty quickly. So hopefully that means I should get ODST for free?

I don't own any game besides KI and really want to have this game digitally, not waiting another 4-5 months to save $10 on halo (if it ever even drops that low)

Genio88

How much is the tax on xbox ine games? I've got 38.45$ in my account but i can't buy halo mcc which is 35.99, it tells me how do yoy want to pay the rest?

flkraven

The Deluxe version (incl. Season Pass) should be 60% off, while the regular version has no discount.

Yah, I tweeted at Xbox and that's what they told me. Sort of incompetent that they would only like to the stand alone game and seperate pass on the sale page though. This sales seems like it was a messy, thrown together response to the Sony Vday sale.

Varg

Banned
Thank god halo is on sale. Was about to shit a brick after the Lord's of the fallen fiasco. Can't wait till after work to pick up my xbox. Should be a great weekend.

DarkOneX

Thank god halo is on sale. Was about to shit a brick after the Lord's of the fallen fiasco. Can't wait till after work to pick up my xbox. Should be a great weekend.

What was the fiasco about? I bought it when it was $9, haven't fired it up yet but seemed like a great deal to me!

If I purchase a game using the smart glass app on my iPad, will it automatically start downloading on my Xbox One back at my home if it's on rest mode?

krpiper

I had a disc copy of halo MCC still installed and I sold it to a buddy.

If I buy the digital copy do I have to re download anything or can I use the disc version install

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Down in the US too.

What the actual fuck microsoft go one week without live issues and ill eat my hat

BdZ04vn.jpg

Guess I'm starving today.

Dammit! I wish more of you guys would have impulse bought Lords! That way I could converse over in the thread about the gameplay. Also, if Destiny was a little lower, I would pick it back up. :(

Fantasia and pes2015 worth the sale prices? Been playing Fifa the past couple years but used to play a lot of the ps2 winning elevens, I take it there are no option files for this one?

Fantasia I thought would be a decent game for the wife to try out.

Top Bottom