• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Ultimate Game Sale - Feb26-Mar4 (Press X to switch from cash to MSP)

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
I added UK prices:

EL SHADDAI UK:NA

CALL OF JUAREZ UK:£2.69
DARK MESSIAH OF MIGHT & MAGIC UK:£2.69
GHOST RECON ADVANCED WARFIGHTER UK:£2.69
GHOST RECON ADVANCED WARFIGHTER 2 UK:£2.69
GRID UK:£2.69
HIGH ALTITUDE WARFARE XPERIMENTAL UK:£2.69
RAINBOW SIX VEGAS UK:£2.69
RAYMAN RAVING RABBIDS UK:£2.69
TOMB RAIDER LEGEND UK:£2.69

BIOSHOCK UK:£4.49
THE DARKNESS UK:£4.49
DiRT 2 UK:£4.49
KANE & LYNCH UK:£4.49
VIRTUA FIGHTER 5 UK:£4.49

HALO WARS UK:£8.99
HALO 3 UK:£8.99
HALO REACH UK:£8.99
HALO 4 UK:£24.99

Gowans

EDIT: haha You bastard CJelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEATEN!

Here we Go UK:

BioShock £4.49 / 520msp
Call of Juarez £2.69 / 480msp
DMMM:Elements £2.69 / 480msp
The Darkness £4.49 / 520msp
Dirt 2 £4.49 / 520msp
El Shaddai [NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR REGION]
TC's GRAW £2.69 / 480msp
TC's GRAW 2 £2.69 / 480msp
GRID £2.69 / 480msp
H.A.W.X £2.69 / 480msp
Kane and Lynch:DeadMen £4.49 / 520msp
TC's RainbowSix Vegas £2.69 / 480msp
Rayman Raving Rabbids £2.69 / 480msp
Tomb Raider:Legend £2.69 / 480msp
Virtua Fighter 5 £4.49 / 520msp

Halo Wars £8.99 / 1040msp
Halo 3 £8.99 / 1040msp
Halo Reach £8.99 / 1040msp
Halo 4 £24.99 / 2920msp

MATHS MS??????

£4.49 = 520msp
£2.69 = 480msp

Via Live: 500 Microsoft Points - £4.25

AlexBasch

Agh, fuck it, I might buy stuff for when I get an Xbox again. Specially El Shaddai, it's a rare game around here and well...it's $3.

Krilekk

Banned
Damn, what a nice sale. Bought Hawx, GRAW 2, Call of Juarez and DMMM for 2.99 € each, Halo Wars for 10. Give me more.

ultron87

Will probably get El Shaddai. Though I'll wait awhile to play it because I don't really need another character action game so soon after DmC and Metal Gear.

Mupod

El Shaddai's demo didn't blow me away but for 3 bucks yes I am there. If I remember to turn my xbox on in between monster hunter demo sessions.

Bah Tomb Raider Legend isnt avaiable here in Brazil... got El Shaddai thought for 480MS points... dunno why it was more expensive for me :(

LuchaShaq

Banned
This whole bc thing is stupid. Just keep the old console. We used to do this.

I never have.

As a kid I needed to sell the old system to afford the new one.

As an adult I need to sell the old one because I don't have room or want to have 5 consoles hooked up or in a box rotting in the closet.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
This whole bc thing is stupid. Just keep the old console. We used to do this.

My receiver only has 4 HDMI inputs and I have all three current gen (U/XB/PS3) attached and my satellite box. I want to take one console out and replace it with another. And keep all my download shit.

It's bizarre, up here in Canada the sale games are more expensive with points but with the other, non sale, games it's the same as it's always been with it being a little cheaper to buy with MSP.

Wiz

Lucky for me, I've had 300 MSP sitting in my account for a while now. I'll check out El Shaddai (never heard about it before) and get Bioshock later this week.

Also, which of those 4 Halo games is best? I only have Halo: CEA right now.

dalVlatko

I think I'll wait until the Batman games are on sale before getting anything else
Also, which of those 4 Halo games is best? I only have Halo: CEA right now.

Halo 3, you can skip Reach and 4

Halo Wars is fun if you aren't too serious about RTSs

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
If anyone is considering getting Virtua Fighter 5, it's worth noting that Final Showdown (XBLA) will be on Deal of the Week next week for 400MSP for Gold members.

Ugh £2 games still 460 points, do not want.jpg

It's still a great and low price for such games but it's a kick in the balls when it shows you the cash price being half the value, I am NEVER EVER giving microsoft my card details ever again, not even here.

VAT reason would be bullshit too since I already bought my points.

Krilekk

Banned
Ugh £2 games still 460 points, do not want.jpg

It's still a great and low price for such games but it's a kick in the balls when it shows you the cash price being half the value, I am NEVER EVER giving microsoft my card details ever again, not even here.

VAT reason would be bullshit too since I already bought my points.

What about Paypal?

So MS is going no used games.

People say that MS no used games isn't equivalent to Steam because Steam has good sales.

MS has good sale.

hmmm.

shandy706

So MS is going no used games.

People say that MS no used games isn't equivalent to Steam because Steam has good sales.

MS has good sale.

hmmm.

Yeah, I'm thinking this is more a "test bed for Steam sales in the future" than a "getting some $$$ before no BC".

Microsoft isn't stupid (I don't think). If no BC is true, they're probably going the Steam route with massive yearly/season sales and cheaper digital downloads.

ironcreed

Banned
GTFO of here with these prices. Killer deals. I am going to have to do a little shopping, it seems. I'll give MS props on this.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
I was shocked by El Shaddai, definitely picked that up.

...Now I just have to...run a temporary cable into the living room to download it. :|
why the hell couldn't MS have just included a wi-fi adapter in the OG 360

Recall

I think I'll wait until the Batman games are on sale before getting anything else

Halo 3, you can skip Reach and 4

Halo Wars is fun if you aren't too serious about RTSs

I will have to disagree about Reach. I found Reach to be the most enjoyable in both its story and multiplayer modes and would suggest it over Halo 3 but to be fair either one is a great choice.

Edit: I bought GRID, for £2.69 how could I not :)

ironcreed

Banned
Thinking of getting The Darkness and Dark Messiah of Might and Magic. Loved them both and I can't resist for $2.99 and $4.99.

Top Bottom