• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox MVP 2005 Tournament VI: Niners In-House Tape Edition

DMczaf

Name: GAF VI
Pass: JGAR

Go sign up!

The Past Champs
---------

1. DMczaf - Seattle Mariners (defeated FMT (Dodgers) in the championship game 6-4)
2. Ramirez - Cleveland Indians (defeated Fifty (Bluejays) in the championship game 2-1)
3. Matrix - Houston Astros (defeated DMczaf (Marines) in the championship game 5-3)
4. Ramirez - Cleveland Indians (defeated CK (yankees) in the championship game 4-0)
5. Ramirez vs. Matrix IN PROGRESS!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I wish it was in progress...

RAM WHERE ARE THOU!?

edit- just signed up

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
CK SIGN UP....FIFTY SIGN UP PLEASE...MALLEY SIGN UP THIS TIME....RAM SIGN UP! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PEOPLE! :(

Matrix

Ok so we should have 5 guys signed up now...

Me
Dm
FMT
Ram
Malley

Come on guys we need 3 more people! CK,FIFTY? :( and Bob? someone! :(

Matrix

DMczaf said:
Lets go Matrix! Its you and me again!

This time...its personal!

You around still?

Matrix

DMczaf said:
Lets go Matrix! Its you and me again!

This time...its personal!

It was personal for me too! :p

I think I like the Pirates,stacked full of lefty hitters :D...bring on FMT/or Malley!

DMczaf

Meche with below 20% stamina = Perfect Game quality.

Meche with over 90% stamina = Free HRs for Pitchers Day.

Twilight Zone game :(

Fifty

Stamina doesn't mean much. It always seems to result in better pitches, because the pitching player is trying harder. Matrix has pitched 5-6 innings multiple times with fucking Lidge. It's ridiculous.

Matrix

Fifty said:
Stamina doesn't mean much. It always seems to result in better pitches, because the pitching player is trying harder. Matrix has pitched 5-6 innings multiple times with fucking Lidge. It's ridiculous.

*Pats Lidge on the back*

Matrix

DMczaf said:
4 runs in the 9th :)

A nothing game ;P Lets see how I up my game when they count....

First Matrix Championship a 5-3 win over DM.
Last two tournies - Knocks Dm square on the butt and out of the first round.

Lidge has fluke games every now and then,you caught him on an off day...shit I could throw a complete 9 inning game with him starting and beat you :D Up for the challenge!? :p

Fifty

:lol :lol

That'd be fun......Play a game (although it's not fair if one guy has Lidge) with two closers starting....and you're not allowed to take them out.

DMczaf

Last two tournies - Knocks Dm square on the butt and out of the first round.

WTF! Why not say last 3 tournies?! I beat you! I just couldn't finish the tournament :(

And I'll TAKE that challenge!

Fifty

DMczaf said:
WTF! Why not say last 3 tournies?! I beat you! I just couldn't finish the tournament :(

And I'll TAKE that challenge!

Last 3? Wasn't one of those my retirement tournament? Tournament #3 I believe. The one that gave you a win after I came back to tie the game in the third, lag-filled inning. For shame DM.

DMczaf

Fifty said:
Last 3? Wasn't one of those my retirement tournament? Tournament #3 I believe. The one that gave you a win after I came back to tie the game in the third, lag-filled inning. For shame DM.

Why are you still in the MVP tourney threads?! Get out old man! Your time is over, let the kids play!

capt.cojd10106011647.broncos_rice_cojd101.jpg

Matrix

Ok sorry you knocked me out of one tourney...my bad.

Ok Dm,ITS STARTING CLOSER TIME!

Fifty

DMczaf said:
Why are you still in the MVP tourney threads?! Get out old man! Your time is over, let the kids play!

_40868057_rice203.jpg

s-bonds9-2.jpg

He paid EA to give him that win!

I'll be back soon enough. Just as long as I don't have to play with that dirty cheater DM

What can I say? I love the game too much
5v57t024.jpg

Matrix

Dm raped Lidge,it wasnt pretty folks or fun.

DMczaf

Matrix said:
Ok sorry you knocked me out of one tourney...my bad.

Ok Dm,ITS STARTING CLOSER TIME!

Lidge gives up 5 in the 1st, and then Ichiro steals your only HR :lol

Matrix gives up! He quits!

duran.jpg

NO MAAS!

Matrix

DMczaf said:
Lidge gives up 5 in the 1st, and then Ichiro steals your only HR :lol

Matrix gives up! He quits!

duran.jpg

NO MAAS!

" I SUCK...BITCH!"
p1_lidge_all.jpg

Did I get another champions bye?!

... you have to be fucking kidding me.

i will eliminate you myself friend of friends!

oh wait i have to beat malleymal who i've never beat. then i'll have to beat matrix who i've never beat. just great -_-

Matrix

Ramirez said:
Did I get another champions bye?! :lol :lol

I believe I saw Bob against you,but yea thats a bye.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
FMT!!!! Whats up Playboy!! Are you ready? I must warn you, I havent played since tourney 2 so I am rusty.. and PSP MLB is in my blood.. I am ready for your challenge though...

Mrbob

What ze fuzks biznatchez? I'm herez to play ze game tonight! I won't be home for aboot another hour!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I just got back, sorry had to visit my big brother in the hospital... all is well, but I have a tournament tonight from like 9 to 12 eastern.. maybe we can go after... which will be like 8 or 9 your time...

Matrix

Thanks to EA fucking up or was it DM fucking up by only giving people 24 hours to play their games....I HAVE BEEN NAMED CHAMPION! :p

me and malley didn't play on time... we will play, then the winner of us 2 will play matrix, and the winner of that game will play the winner of bob/ramirez

Matrix

Ramirez said:
Enjoy your fake championship!

Hey you had one too! Did you enjoy yours? :p

Top Bottom