• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Backwards Compatible lOT2l: Who would want to play these games?

oatmeal

Banned
Any Kinect games going on BC? I have the Disneyland Adventure game and a kid old enough to understand the mechanics of it.

Syriel

https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/892417408476094468

TLDxjhI.png

Unless I'm remembering things wrong, this is the first time a demo package has gone BC.

So an odd thing just happened on my Xbox. I was playing Halo 5 and all of a sudden Happy Wars started to download. Weird.

Does someone else have an account on your box, and have it set as their home Xbox One?

Chitown B

I wish Sony will release a backwards compatibility app for PS/PS2/PS3 disc games on PS4 someday...
(not gonna happen)

"When we've dabbled with backwards compatibility, I can say it is one of those features that is much requested, but not actually used much," Ryan told Time. "That, and I was at a Gran Turismo event recently where they had PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4 games, and the PS1 and the PS2 games, they looked ancient, like why would anybody play this?"

nope.

Backlogger

4XvHtyAl.jpg

I picked up Fallout 3 in this packaging a while back at Target. I just got New Vegas in the mail today from Amazon. Amazon shows a picture with the 360 packaging so I wasn't sure which packaging version I would get.

4XvHtyAl.jpg

I picked up Fallout 3 in this packaging a while back at Target. I just got New Vegas in the mail today from Amazon. Amazon shows a picture with the 360 packaging so I wasn't sure which packaging version I would get.

I was actually looking for the Bully variant for this. Has anyone spotted it in the wild?

Izuna

Banned
Wooow since booting the 360 up there are many games I forgot I wanted.

Deadliest Warrior
SROA
Space Channel 5 Part 2
Sobic Adventure games
Saints Row 1
Castlevania Harmony of Dispair
MvC: Origins
Bionic Commando
Scott Pilgrim
Rez HD
Puzzle Fighter HD
Assault Heroes
Lips

Wow I even have Marble Blast Ultra on here ;)

Edit: Forza Motorsport 2
FFXIII with Easy Mode
Infinite Unidiscovery
Nier
G.R.A.W.
L4D

Champloo4

Since Spotify is supposedly coming to XB1 today, there might not be any BC releases. You know how Phil and Larry don't like multiple announcements on a single day.

Hope I am wrong though...

horkrux

Since Spotify is supposedly coming to XB1 today, there might not be any BC releases. You know how Phil and Larry don't like multiple announcements on a single day.

Hope I am wrong though...

Yeah I don't know if I could handle another announcement today

Izuna

Banned
For real though, NG2 plays amazing with the Xbox controller. Like damn

Edit: so I forgot this game runs like shit on 360

Top Bottom