• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Halo MCC white console bundle coming to US

For a limited time, Xbox fans in the U.S. can get their hands on an Xbox One Special Edition Halo: The Master Chief Collection Bundle featuring a sleek, Cirrus White Xbox One console and wireless controller. The bundle also comes packed with a digital download code for Halo: The Master Chief Collection – the essential Halo fan experience that features the Master Chief’s complete story through four free Halo games: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3 and Halo 4. Best of all, it’s all available for ERP $349 in the U.S.

The Xbox One Special Edition Halo: The Master Chief Collection Bundle will be available later this month in very limited quantities and for a limited time at participating U.S. retailers while supplies last – so once they’re all gone, they’re all gone!
Major Nelson

XboxOne_Console_MCC_US_ANL_RGB-4fd767db-1b01-4148-ac86-7a93c74007a4-301934765.png

RE_Player

Weird how I like the look of different colour and custom PS4s but for the Xbox One I almost always prefer the default black. Good value though for $349.

SerTapTap

I kinda like the look of the white but I don't think I can get a white one when all my other consoles are black, except the Wii which I wish was black. Love that controller though. Actually I guess I have a couple grey ones now too but still.

Is it a 1TB or 500GB?

Their only (that I recall) 1TB unit had "1TB" printed in big letters at the top of the box so I don't think so

badb0y

Microsoft wins Ma-
very limited quantities and for a limited time at participating U.S. retailers while supplies last

What? Why? There's clearly a lot of people that want this console, it should be a regular SKU.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
The console is gorgeous, but the game is still a broken mess.

The SO one sold out very early and legitimately didn't come back, so I'd expect the same type of deal with this--once it's gone, it's gone.

Somnia

Microsoft wins Ma-

What? Why? There's clearly a lot of people that want this console, it should be a regular SKU.

They'll probably continue having "limited" white edition bundles with other games. First Sunset, now MCC and another later probably. It's a way to get collectors to go out and buy or get people to snap em up cause they are "limited".

I mean, the SO was actually limited, not some lie to sell them.

It's the same process. Either saying they're limited or actually limiting them have the same effect.

Interesting that this is the existing MCC bundle just in white. Could be enough to move some units though.

White Xbox 360 is released. "I want a black one!"

Black Xbox One is released. "I want a white one!"

IS THERE NO PLEASING YOU.

Black consoles are where its at. The white looks hideous no matter what the console is

#blackconsolesforlife

The white controller is pretty sexy although I don't need a new one so I will wait and see if that new controller rumour pans out or not.

Black consoles are where its at. The white looks hideous no matter what the console is

#blackconsolesforlife

The white controller is pretty sexy although I don't need a new one so I will wait and see if that new controller rumour pans out or not.

White controllers turn yellow, though. Ew...

Kssio_Aug

They're probably trying to reduce the impact of the Batman PS4 bundle?

Don't know if it will work, but they're both pretty nice!

Top Bottom