• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Halo MCC white console bundle coming to US

amnesiac

This might be the console that finally makes me buy an Xbox One.

Are the single player campaigns in the MCC okay? I was debating getting an Xbox One w/ the MCC or a 360 with Halo 1-4 since I want to play through them all again.

This might be the console that finally makes me buy an Xbox One.

Are the single player campaigns in the MCC okay? I was debating getting an Xbox One w/ the MCC or a 360 with Halo 1-4 since I want to play through them all again.

Campaigns are solid. Worth the purchase IMO

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
tumblr_md4x3rCYeV1qdkkdno1_500_zps6ac11b53.gif

If you really want the white console get this, but do not buy it for MCC. The game is still not in a state where it should be bought by the public.

Azzurri

I really need a Blu Ray player.

Wasn't it stated that I could stream x1 games to my PC with Windows 10?

Also, hurry up Amazon so i can pre order.

campaigns are fine, multiplayer still has issues here and there but moooostly works. hopefully this month will not only bring the new map and ODST but some more fixes.

I would assume that ODST and the new map aren't being developed by the same people who are doing the patches, so I would expect a patch as normal that goes towards fixing issues.

I would hope there is one anyway

Dr.brain64

I really like that white controller. Very sexy!

Does the single player still have problems with the saves? Are they (343) still trying to fix the game? I'm not up to date with this.

Pejo

Damn...I love white consoles and ODST was my favorite Halo. This is severely tempting, but no way am I buying any consoles before E3.

JaggedSac

Um I played it for 3 days in a row and only lagged in Halo 3 once. I'd say maybe.

I never realized it before but the Halo 3 BR feels like hot garbage compared to the H2 and H4 onces. Think it is lack of hitscan.

No idea why I posted this in this thread.

Z3M0G

My problem as a PS4 owner:

- I'd be buying it only for Halo MCC and perhaps Halo 5
- I already plan to buy a WiiU for several more games than that

Otherwise... damn that would be tempting.

Welfare

My problem as a PS4 owner:

- I'd be buying it only for Halo MCC and perhaps Halo 5
- I already plan to buy a WiiU for several more games than that

Otherwise... damn that would be tempting.

Watch Microsoft's E3. They could show off something you might like.

Noobcraft

I never realized it before but the Halo 3 BR feels like hot garbage compared to the H2 and H4 onces. Think it is lack of hitscan.

As someone who only played reach and Halo 4 before the MCC came out, IMO halo 3 has the worst weapon feedback in the series. There's little to no feedback and the aiming feels spongy.

Welfare

Halo 3 BR is hot garbage. Halo 2 and 4 BR's are way better in both feedback and the fact they are hitscan.

AlexBasch

FFS. I want a black one, no a white; no, orange!

You know what, spoiled children? Why not bring this shit out again?

N64%20CONSOLES%20DIFF%20COLORS(1).jpg

HUH? Want a white console, fuck you, you're getting the booger green one.

Black? You think this is Christmas or something, here's a cherry red, you bastard.

Watch Microsoft's E3. They could show off something you might like.

And even then, wait until those games you might like are released and fully working.

Otherwise, you have someone buying a console on future titles that could very well be delayed or broken on release.

Bsigg12

FFS. I want a black one, no a white; no, orange!

You know what, spoiled children? Why not bring this shit out again?

N64%20CONSOLES%20DIFF%20COLORS(1).jpg

HUH? Want a white console, fuck you, you're getting the booger green one.

Black? You think this is Christmas or something, here's a cherry red, you bastard.

xbox-one.jpg

mikeGFG

Banned
I've always had a soft spot for white videogame hardware, but I gotta hold out..

You know that the next Black Friday deals/bundles/pack-ins are going to be insane.

I hope this to make a bunch of cheap MCC codes to appear on stores. I'm deffinitelly double dipping MCC with a digital one for <$15

I kinda like the look of the white but I don't think I can get a white one when all my other consoles are black, except the Wii which I wish was black. Love that controller though.

I came in to say exactly this. Love the look of white (or other non-default/special edition) consoles, but getting anything other than black would make it stick out like a sore thumb in my entertainment center, where everything is black. I like color uniformity, which I guess makes me boring?

Obscured

That almost makes me want to buy another one because the white is so nice, but I would want a white kinect as well. The controller on the other hand, that isn't a want, that is a NEED.

I was lucky enough to buy a white sso when it was available and its really sexy, highly recommend people living in the U.S. jump on this because I feel these will sell fast.
6H2t04c.jpg

Top Bottom