• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Xbox One To Feature Go-Faster Stripes"

atomsk

Party Pooper
NO TYPE R STICKER, NO SALE

rUGcU04.jpg

I believe these particular posters go hunting for threads about the Xbox One in order to shit them up - this just seemed to be a convenient target. They dont really take the time to read the article in question.

The first two posts were made within one minute of the topic being posted, i doubt these people had time to read the information then come up with a logical and articulate post. Instead, the title is click-bait, they didnt really think, then post the same shit which has been in every single anti MS thread since the may 29 reveal. Its a shame really, because its happening every single day.

If Sony fans want to come and expose themselves like that, there's nothing you can really do to stop it. It's the same with pretty much any Nintendo thread these days as well. It doesn't matter if it's satire or info on a cool game or good news or bad, those comments are coming.

So acknowledging that the post content really doesn't matter, we probably don't need to go around changing our posting strategies to suit those that will never read them beyond the word "Xbox One" or "Nintendo" or whatever.

If anything, it just looks funnier when they come in immediately to try and be clever and have it backfire.

JP

Bloody pointless article!!

It doesn't even say how many go-faster stripes they are going to add, according to Richard Leadbetter some bloke in a pub told him iis going to have 12 xboxzillion stripes but I'd much rather get the official figures.

After that MATH thread the other day, we need some humor over here.

Now that xbox3 and ps4 are both equally powered due to each having one stripe, perhaps madcats will make stripe add-on kits for both systems.

Xbox One next generation entertainment experiences will soar to new heights in the cloud with the all new Go-Faster Stripes.

sono

Gold Member
Its rumored that is only if you get the xbone turbo injection model that also comes with xbox one live sapphire internet subscription..

day one

What the fuck.
Seriously
MS and Sony had dev kits sent out to Devs. Sony had sent a 3.2tflop d-kit and MS sent 4.2tflop devkit. (final box will be capable of about 8.8tflops but much more in real world performance) Sony could not afford to mass produce the 3.2tflop kit nor did they have the tools developed enough. So they went with the 1.8tflop machine. Now this has forced MS to stay quiet about their spec because if they were to reveal their specs Sony would be done.
Wow... MS has a master plan. They have a beast of a machine but they can't disclose it because Sony fumbled with its weak 1.8Tflop PS4. MS has to stay quiet so they don't wipe out Sony too soon and get a monopoly the Googles and Apples would be forced to challenge.

That makes total sense. Where the hell did I put my tinfoil hat?

This is blatantly by a GAFer. Post details, use of gifs, images etc. Lol.

90% chance of BaconSammy :p

But seriously, that site is amazing. He repeatedly switches between "PS4 SPECS SUCK SONY'S THROUGH" and "PS4 SPECS BETTER BUT GRAPHICS DON'T MATTER" without noticing anything wrong.

Begaria

This is what happens when Beyond 3D, Paranoid Schizophrenia, Sony Hatred, and Russia fuck. They would birth this beautiful piece of shit:

"Completely crappy misterxmedia livejournal link"

If GAF wants real comedy, just click the link above.

When I get bored and need a good laugh, I fire up that livejournal. The amount of bizarre things they post on there with absolutely no sources is absolutely amazing. One of the posters on there, Lantern, also graces the Gametrailers forums. His posts are comedy gold, since he sincerely believes all of that crap on that livejournal.

Myshkin

Yeah, Lantern is a guy who calculates X1 at 160 tflops. But he uses cloud to get there - it's only 56 tflops otherwise. And livejournal keeper says X1 has 4 GPU. The secret sauce is pumped directly into the veins of that crowd. HotChips is coming; just you wait and see!

demolitio

Wouldn't it be better to put wings on it so it has better aerodynamics in "The Cloud"?

Seems like that would make it jump from 40 to 180x as powerful with The Cloud.

Top Bottom