• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Xbox One To Feature Go-Faster Stripes"

The ES RAM will allow for 4XMSAA + DX12 exclusive features + Screen Space Ray Tracing. SHAPE will take all audio processing and give the GPU 50% more headroom. Will equal a 4.9 TF Volcanic Islands AMD Dual APU Setup. Very clever MS.

Mister C Team / MisterXmedia told me this.

DF confirms this to be true. Probably.

Between the lack of awareness and people complaining about the joke, this thread is making me lose a lot of faith in posters around here. Are we too close to new consoles to be anything but humorless cynics? Would be a real shame.

MS tries lightening the mood... get more hate, lol.

What? Try again.

Between the lack of awareness and people complaining about the joke, this thread is making me lose a lot of faith in posters around here. Are we too close to new consoles to be anything but humorless cynics? Would be a real shame.

It explains a lot of the dumb post lately.

GodofWine

The holes make the car go faster.

O5HtQ.jpg

came to post "speed holes" :)

KalBalboa

Banned

I know what you mean... some people need to lighten up.

This is what happens when Beyond 3D, Paranoid Schizophrenia, Sony Hatred, and Russia fuck. They would birth this beautiful piece of shit:

Redacted

If GAF wants real comedy, just click the link above.

As insane as that was, I feel genuinely bad about giving that site a hit.

nib95

Banned
holy shit.

I can't tell with you as of late lol. I feel like if Microsoft announced the Xbox One would shoot water in gamers faces every time a player died, you'd find someway to talk about how it was revolutionary and awesome.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I can't tell with you as of late lol. I feel like if Microsoft announced the Xbox One would shoot water in gamers faces every time a player died, you'd find someway to talk about how it was revolutionary and awesome.

The logistics that would go into that would in fact make it revolutionary and awesome. At that point you could apply any number of force feedback mechanisms into your game that extend beyond HURR MY CONTROLLER RUMBLIN'

Imagine getting shot and actually getting shot.

The reason so many people think this is real is because:

A: It isn't funny.

B: It sounds like something MS would actually do.

statham

That sounds cool as fuck.

Samyy

The logistics that would go into that would in fact make it revolutionary and awesome. At that point you could apply any number of force feedback mechanisms into your game that extend beyond HURR MY CONTROLLER RUMBLIN'

'Murica

Nevasleep

Somebody tell Nintendo about this, might just save the wii u.

@____@

Banned

Ugh why would MS do that? They'd be killing the very customer they need to buy their hardware as games, not to mention it'd be illegal.

Ugh why would MS do that? They'd be killing the very customer they need to buy their hardware as games, not to mention it'd be illegal.

I think he was talking about getting shot with water.

Even then: "Oh boy! I can't wait to fire up Call of Duty, then replace the carpeting again!"

Top Bottom