• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Xbox One To Feature Go-Faster Stripes"

I can't tell with you as of late lol. I feel like if Microsoft announced the Xbox One would shoot water in gamers faces every time a player died, you'd find someway to talk about how it was revolutionary and awesome.

That's just silly. Xbox One is a sophisticated, high-end entertainment device. Microsoft would never cheapen the experience by having it spray water at you like some child's toy.

No, it should be ejaculating Game Fuel.

malfcn

You know what would be cool?

Custom plates.

xbox360_ilmFaceplates3_Large.jpg

I liked mine..Carbon, Blue and Wood..*shame*

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I think he was talking about getting shot with water.

Even then: "Oh boy! I can't wait to fire up Call of Duty, then replace the carpeting again!"

No dude I was actually talking about live ammunition.

It would be the ultimate Roguelike because when you die in the game you actually die. They could make it like a 50 killstreak in CoD. When you would see someone on the leaderboard getting up to that point everyone would focus their efforts on killing him/her to prevent their timely demise.

fred

Satire articles must be marked as so - or ban. Just a warning.

It doesn't need to be marked, anyone that doesn't realise that this is a joke before even clicking the link probably shouldn't be surfing the net without a responsible adult. If the poster gets banned for this then that would be a sorry state of affairs imo.

I've always found it odd that people can troll as much as they want (just take a look at any Wii U thread) but get banned for something like this or port begging. It's bizarre lol

Zomba13

I really think satire articles should be marked as such in the topic. Way too many people don't figure it out or look at the site it comes from.

I heard MS is dropping the suspension, slapping 22inch rims on the thing. Throwing candy paint on it, tinting its windows, adding a killer sound system and telling everybody the upgrades are going to make it faster..

I really think satire articles should be marked as such in the topic. Way too many people don't figure it out or look at the site it comes from.

I dunno man, I think there's a difference between satire articles where something could conceivably be true and therefore should be tagged, and articles like this one where just reading the quoted bit would be enough for any sane person to realize it's satire.

I dunno man, I think there's a difference between satire articles where something could conceivably be true and therefore should be tagged, and articles like this one where just reading the quoted bit would be enough for any sane person to realize it's satire.

I believe these particular posters go hunting for threads about the Xbox One in order to shit them up - this just seemed to be a convenient target. They dont really take the time to read the article in question.

The first two posts were made within one minute of the topic being posted, i doubt these people had time to read the information then come up with a logical and articulate post. Instead, the title is click-bait, they didnt really think, then post the same shit which has been in every single anti MS thread since the may 29 reveal. Its a shame really, because its happening every single day.

fred

Strictly speaking those pics don't show go-faster stripes. Go-faster stripes are a broken horizontal arrow on the side of cars that gained popularity in the 80s.

-Digital Foundry seems to be doing a comparision of this as we speak....
:p
Xbox one speed stripe performance
RODPAULRICARD-5983PREVIEW.jpg

PS4 speed stripe performance
abstract-stripes-lines-of-colour-movement-speed-dominic-harris-t1_1771.jpg

**Update (it seems that DF has gotten a source which has told them of a ps4 stripe downgrade)
Current PS4 speed stripe performance
images

its is quite unfortunate...

KalBalboa

Banned
-Digital Foundry seems to be doing a comparision of this as we speak....
:p
Xbox one speed stripe performance
RODPAULRICARD-5983PREVIEW.jpg

PS4 speed stripe performance
abstract-stripes-lines-of-colour-movement-speed-dominic-harris-t1_1771.jpg

**Update (it seems that DF has gotten a source which has told them of a ps4 stripe downgrade)
Current PS4 speed stripe performance
images

its is quite unfortunate...

Finally. We can put StripeGate to rest.

Top Bottom