• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Enhanced Games - Full List of Titles and Details

Space_nut

Guys did anyone made a thread on 360 and OG Xbox games run at 4k natively!!

There's about 13 OG Xbox games coming out tomorrow and about 4 360 games are getting enhanced to run at 4k

pswii60

*ahem* Some uh cool info out today huh? Hope this topic stays updated... OP being banned, wonder if someone will take over or make a new one?

Where have you heard this?

By the way, I'm really excited for this console now. I was a massive 360 fan and after becoming PS4-only (Switch aside) this gen, this seems like the console that will quickly become my default third party game playing machine again.

I'm also excited to catch up on games I've missed like Halo 5 and Gears 4.. and Ori and Cuphead. So next two weeks is all about Mario, then it's all about the X.. and I really can't wait to see how Wolfenstein performs on this thing :)

scently

Officially I believe they say "higher resolution". Unofficially I know somebody re Oblivion and FO3, those are 4K, so I presume AC and Halo 3 are similar.

According to the program, some X360 games will be able to run at 9x the original resolution on X1X. So 720p games will be able to run at 4k. Games that don't quite hit 720p will still run at 9x the res, just not 4k.

Theorry

Fusion Frenzy compare vid. The results are stellar!

https://youtu.be/rc3ydaCTQm0

tenor.gif

Fuck me I had no intention of getting a One X, all of these new videos showing all these improvements to old games has me changing my mind. Plus with Gears 4 going 60fps I need that shit.

Raide

Fuck me I had no intention of getting a One X, all of these new videos showing all these improvements to old games has me changing my mind. Plus with Gears 4 going 60fps I need that shit.

It's fast becoming a good selling point for the One X. Being able to play from OG, 360 and Xbox One games with graphical boosts etc, is really damn good. I just hope they work the online out for OG titles.

Did we ever get any information on Destiny 2? I am sure they will do some work, but I haven't seen any information from Bungie on the topic.

Raide

Did we ever get any information on Destiny 2? I am sure they will do some work, but I haven't seen any information from Bungie on the topic.

Nothing so far. Leaving it this late makes me think that the patch will be bare minimum so as to not upset their marketing partners. Could be wrong and we might get a really damn good use of One X power...

mcfrank

Nothing so far. Leaving it this late makes me think that the patch will be bare minimum so as to not upset their marketing partners. Could be wrong and we might get a really damn good use of One X power...

Guessing it will be the same as the ps pro version.

f@luS

More than a member.
Can’t wait now

I had a 2tb. Just bought a 4tb hard drive for my pro and X. Currently transferring everything. Bring it on 100gb games enhanced for X

Oblivion and Fallout 3 are a huge surprise. Wonder what kind of enhancements we're talking about here. Hope we see some footage soon.

I hope CDPR has The Witcher 3 patch ready on day one.

I thought the video they posted on Youtube looked great (watched in on 55in TV) -- and that was only 1080p. It looked almost like a full remaster and we are getting it for free!

But hold on, this isn't the MCC version right? I don't think I have Halo 3 digitally and certainly not physically. Don't have any physical 360 games left.

FN-2187

But hold on, this isn't the MCC version right? I don't think I have Halo 3 digitally and certainly not physically. Don't have any physical 360 games left.

You should be able to find a used copy for like $5 pretty easily. Halo 3 is the Mario/Duck Hunt of the 360.

It would be nice to get a free digital copy if you own MCC, but I wouldn't blame them if they didn't.

Top Bottom