• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Enhanced Games - Full List of Titles and Details

According to the program, some X360 games will be able to run at 9x the original resolution on X1X. So 720p games will be able to run at 4k. Games that don't quite hit 720p will still run at 9x the res, just not 4k.
That's still a pretty damn good update. The lowest res on a 360 game was Alan wake at 960x540. At 9x, it should be somewhere around 1440p.

Yeah it's odd.

And still not even a mention of Prey and Watch_Dogs 2. What a damn shame.

Disappointing that so many are in development still, seems like it won't be a whole lot ready for launch.

Also, still in development for AC Origins? Certainly hope they have it ready for launch. Sure expected that.

Hawk269

Yeah it's odd.

And still not even a mention of Prey and Watch_Dogs 2. What a damn shame.

Disappointing that so many are in development still, seems like it won't be a whole lot ready for launch.

Also, still in development for AC Origins? Certainly hope they have it ready for launch. Sure expected that.

I would not take the "In development" tag anything to go buy...Forza 7 is tagged that way and we all know it will be ready. I think the in-development is just a tag the use unless they have released the update. Gears 4 is the only one as "available now". The way it looks like to me is the "in development" tag is the one that is used until it moves to being available. Plus there are typo's, like the "Better On Xbox One X" is spelled "Better OP Xbox One X".

I think one of things that we have to consider was that games had to go through the October SDK update to be certified and it could just be that some games have not made it through yet. I know Gears 4 updated for me last night.

munroe

Have the gears enhancements been released? Pressing shoulder buttons and back on Gears 4 has no mention on Scorpio assets but file size is over 100Gb now, I'm guessing that's with the assets?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-4EgRwBrRY&t=1686s

seems like this guy is playing it as we speak on an X

An Xbox One I assume you mean? No way does he have the One X.

I would not take the "In development" tag anything to go buy...Forza 7 is tagged that way and we all know it will be ready. I think the in-development is just a tag the use unless they have released the update. Gears 4 is the only one as "available now". The way it looks like to me is the "in development" tag is the one that is used until it moves to being available. Plus there are typo's, like the "Better On Xbox One X" is spelled "Better OP Xbox One X".

I think one of things that we have to consider was that games had to go through the October SDK update to be certified and it could just be that some games have not made it through yet. I know Gears 4 updated for me last night.

Ok that's good to know. It's still two weeks left anyway and for example CD Projekt RED hasn't said anything about the patch yet either and I assume it will go just like with Pro. It will just be there without any announcement.

I am wondering if Hitman next to native 4K will get additional enhancements too.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
When I demo it at the Microsoft store they had 2 side by side I did get up close and tried to listen didn’t hear any noise at all from them

Interesting. Man if they managed to pull off a whisper quiet system along with that amount of power in that small of a form factor....😱

FN-2187

I'm still rocking the OG so I've never heard an S but isn't the S known to be pretty damn quiet?

It's quiet (at least by my standards). The only time I hear it is when a disc is spinning (i.e., watching a bluray), and it's still pretty quiet.

Inuteu

just bought Prey in a xbox live promo and I loving the game

very Bioshockish

since Prey got a PS4 Pro patch, I hope it gets a 1X patch too, cause its only 900p on the regular XOne

just bought Prey in a xbox live promo and I loving the game

very Bioshockish

since Prey got a PS4 Pro patch, I hope it gets a 1X patch too, cause its only 900p on the regular XOne

Prey is fantastic and really should get a patch. It's one of those games that I thought would be a given to receive a patch, along with Watch_Dogs 2 and Battlefield 1 really.

So I did a search on Google on BF1. I saw some people say it says 4K/HDR on the Xbox Store itself but it really doesn't. And it really all seems very unclear.

OK, quick tally. How many games are you guys going to have ready to play with a patch on Nov. 7?

I'm looking at:

DOOM
BF1
Hitman
Ghost Recon:Wildlands
Gears 4
Fallout 4
Dead Rising 4

That's 7 games for me to go back and check out along with new ones we are getting this month and next!

This season will be a good one.

OK, quick tally. How many games are you guys going to have ready to play with a patch on Nov. 7?

I'm looking at:

DOOM
BF1
Hitman
Ghost Recon:Wildlands
Gears 4
Fallout 4
Dead Rising 4

That's 7 games for me to go back and check out along with new ones we are getting this month and next!

This season will be a good one.

BF1
Fallout 4
GoW4
Halo 5
Path of Exile
Quantum Break
ReCore DE
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Titanfall 2
The Witcher 3
Super Lucky's Tale or Shadow of War

Really looking forward to revisit GoW4, QB and RoTR and to finally start playing Fallout 4 and TW3 (been waiting to start them since the patch announcement)

Hawk269

Is there a comprehensive list of games that will have Xbox One X patches on November 7th and ready for X1X launch?

Not that I am aware of, but that is a damn good suggestion. I know they have a list of 150 games that are going to be patches or just better on Xbox One X, but to your point it would be nice to have a list of what will be available on Day 1 come the launch of the system as far games that will have patches/added assets. From what I gathered, the ones below should be available (patch wise) on launch:

Halo 5
Halo Wars 2
Gears of War 4
Forza 7
Super Lucky's Tale
Assassins Creed Orgins
Titanfall 2
Tomb Raider
Shadow of War

Hawk269

Hoping that before the launch they at least will inform us if all the available patches.

I agree. I have a friend that is waiting to buy games only if they get patches. I think it would be smart of MS to announce a "Launch Line-Up" of games that will have patches on Day 1. While we know the games will automatically be "better" if they are tagged "better on Xbox One X", I know that people want to know what games will have patches that take advantage of Xbox One X beyond just running better.

For example, Elder Scrolls On-Line on PS4 Pro runs in 4k, but on the site for Xbox One X it is listed as "better on Xbox One X". From what I gather, in order for a game like ESO to go to 4k it would need a patch. This is just one of the many games a friend is looking to buy, but only if it is enhanced.

I think we are little early, if by this time next week Gears 4 is the only game it has downloaded/patched, then I would begin to worry a bit. lol.

zip stick

I think we are little early, if by this time next week Gears 4 is the only game it has downloaded/patched, then I would begin to worry a bit. lol.

I hope they spread the patches out before the release date or I can see the servers taking a bit of a spanking on the 7th.

Hawk269

I hope they spread the patches out before the release date or I can see the servers taking a bit of a spanking on the 7th.

That was suppose to be the purpose of releasing the new dashboard, to allow people to begin the download of patches and get ready for Xbox One X. I have a feeling that over the course of the rest of the week and early next week we will be getting a lot of patches to download. I think games are going through certification and once that is done they are being released. There was that post by Jez a while back about all Xbox One X games having to go through the new October SDK, so that could be the reason.

cucuchu

Not that I am aware of, but that is a damn good suggestion. I know they have a list of 150 games that are going to be patches or just better on Xbox One X, but to your point it would be nice to have a list of what will be available on Day 1 come the launch of the system as far games that will have patches/added assets. From what I gathered, the ones below should be available (patch wise) on launch:

Halo 5
Halo Wars 2
Gears of War 4
Forza 7
Super Lucky's Tale
Assassins Creed
Shadow of War

Thanks, yeah it would just be nice to know so we can best decide what games we are going to play once we get the X. I will do some research on my breaks today and see if I can add to this list of yours. One would think they would want to come out of the gate with a lot of support behind the device, especially if they are doing a launch event and really highlighting/advertising the X1X release.

I'm hoping Witcher 3 is day one!

So it looks like SW:B2 has gone from 4K HDR to just HDR. Store listing was also revised. I'm really hoping that it will perform better than PS4 Pro in the end but it seems like artificial crippling for money is really happening a lot.

Dredd97

looking forward to seeing how some of the older games play..

dying light
Assassin's Creed

I know they won't have specific patches but they should get a boost at system level if I'm right?

Hot damn, I'll immediately switch if this is true. The Pro is the loudest mother fucker I've ever owned.

Yes, my Pro is loud on taxing games also. My One S fan bearing puts out a slight hum, though. I think it's normal because I already sent it in before the warranty was up and it started back again. No use to send it again as the X will come soon enough and the S will be my kid's console.

arhra

Diablo 3 was just updated, and is now listed as One X Enhanced in My games & apps, so it looks like the third-party games are starting to trickle through cert.

Top Bottom