• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Enhanced Games - Full List of Titles and Details

thegreatwb

Neo Member
Does anyone know if Battlefront 2 will support Atmos? I was about to buy some Atmos enabled speakers but just realized this morning that Battlefront isn't on the list.

BatSu

Ok, I give up.
Why are you linking to another forum where a Ryse fanboy is begging for a 4k update to a launch tech demo?

Is there somewhere where Microsoft replied and said it was in the works???

mate .., vote if you feel like it and if not, do not

Pantz

Digital foundry has been a bit inconsistent with their complaints lately. For one game they will say well the fps drops here so we would have liked to see a dynamic resolution to keep a locked fps. For another game they will say well this game has a locked fps but it's disappointing that it has a a dynamic resolution. No matter how they try to downplay it though, the Xbox One X versions are still the best.

EBE

I need 4K Perfect Dark Zero wall textures.
Minds would melt. Praying it is in the next batch of patched bc games.

Assassin's Creed(2007) looks amazing. Just saying.

25472350668_9653779d82_o.png

I picked up Surf World Series because the game on the Xbox was listed as having HDR graphics as well as one of the spots in the game is a half hour drive from where I live. I installed the game and there is no HDR graphics. Any idea if they plan on updating this title for HDR? It would look amazing with it.

Pantz

My top 5 wishlist for X patches in 2018:

6. Prey
5. Tekken 7
4. Grand Theft Auto V
3. Metal Gear Solid V
2. Rare Replay
1. Dead Or Alive 5

+ all the 360 and OG games as possible :)

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
It’s not that much of a jump over the Pro version.

Good looking game for a console but not a game I would recommend as a system showcase when friends come over

Just out of interest why are you bringing up thr pro in an X thread?
Was the pro mentioned before or something?

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
Just had a 4.45gb update for PUBG, not sure what it was yet

-Game now displays one grass texture at "pea soup" quality rather than "bland gravy" quality.
-FPS increased by 1 when looking at the ground.

Seriously though, I really hope this game comes around. Its in a terrible old state atm, with so many quality of life improvements missing that are just basic things. Hell, I'm still stuck running around looking like somebody else because I pressed confirm on the character screen rather than apply... And theres no way to reset that.

Artistic

While I would have preferred it launched with the 1.0 update, I guess it gives players something to look forward to in the upcoming months.

Top Bottom