• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Preorder Thread

gar3

I'm really torn.

I have both the Scorpio Edition and Standard Edition of Xbox One X pre-ordered on Amazon UK.

Obviously I need to cancel one, but which one do I cancel? Part of me thinks I should keep the limited edition version as it may hold more value in future. But another part of me is wondering whether I'll hate that green text on the front of the console.

Any opinions that others would like to share on this to try and make my decision easier?
I certainly like the look of the standard edition better but the Scorpio one comes with a vertical stand. That's pretty much why I kept that particular pre-order versus the other, heh.

Aumann

Do you guys know if the xbox one x available to preorder through best buy will be shipped/available in store on launch day? Or are any pre orders right now for later shipments?

Do you guys know if the xbox one x available to preorder through best buy will be shipped/available in store on launch day? Or are any pre orders right now for later shipments?
I ordered mine a week ago for in store pickup and it said available launch day. I don't know if they're actively basing that off of inventory though.
I have a feeling we won't know until a few days before to see if orders get processed/cards charged.

Tall Paul

I certainly like the look of the standard edition better but the Scorpio one comes with a vertical stand. That's pretty much why I kept that particular pre-order versus the other, heh.
Ha, yeah me to, I think I actually had 3 on Pre order at one stage just incase I missed out (Scorpio and 2 Standards) but now mine’s fully paid off and stuck with standard as I got it for a great price and preferred the cleaner look.

OCD Guy

I want an Xbox one X like I'd want an uninvited elf looking mother fucker standing behind me in the shower.

Didn't fancy starting a new thread?

Anyway the wait is killing me. I wish it was out this Friday.

I've never pre-ordered anything from Amazon before but apparently they're not too reliable on launch day releases, hope they come through....

Farsi

I decided to redo my pre-order after the Shadow of War comparison video from DF. I honestly didn't think it would be that much of a difference.

thenameDS

I’m still not sold on the look of the scorpio edition, but it’s the only one I pre-ordered. Plus I’m a sucker for a limited edition thing so I’ll be keeping it and hoping the gradient is not too noticible

OCD Guy

I'm still not sold on the look of the scorpio edition, but it's the only one I pre-ordered. Plus I'm a sucker for a limited edition thing so I'll be keeping it and hoping the gradient is not too noticible

Yeah I'm not really a fan of it either. I've actually pre-ordered both editions.

The blacked out buttons on the controller look great though, and getting the stand too is pretty neat.

I know it makes no difference at all but I kinda like knowing I've got a "limited edition". It's also actually going to be more limited than the day one edition Xbox Ones. I still remember being able to buy them 6 months after release lol

On another note I hope the fan noise is good, I'm concerned about having more power in a smaller chassis.

wait when does this come out again, asking for a friend. i have no interest in microsoft(please dont take this as an insult or something).

It's the 7th of November

MaulerX

I am trying to hold off until there is a white edition. :(

I don't think it'll happen anytime soon tho

1.jpg

http://www.colorware.com/p-793-xbox-one-x-painted.aspx

Not cheap but looks super cool playing around with all the different color combos.

Volgarth

Anyone know if Gamestop will have a trade-in offer? I would like to get a bit more credit for my Xbox One S GoW edition towards the new Xbox One X.

harz-marz

Anyone have or looking into getting a Dolby atmos soundbar or similar for the One X? Heard the LG one in Currys today and it sounded totally incredible! But it's £899, my wallet weeps!

Tall Paul

Anyone have or looking into getting a Dolby atmos soundbar or similar for the One X? Heard the LG one in Currys today and it sounded totally incredible! But it's £899, my wallet weeps!
Hi mate. I got the Samsung K850 a few months ago, used it for Atmos films up to now and it’s gresf, still trying to find sweet spot & re-cabling for the X when it arrives. Similar price to the LG I think, i paid £749 I think and got a free 8500 4k player with it.

harz-marz

Hi mate. I got the Samsung K850 a few months ago, used it for Atmos films up to now and it’s gresf, still trying to find sweet spot & re-cabling for the X when it arrives. Similar price to the LG I think, i paid £749 I think and got a free 8500 4k player with it.

Nice! Where did you get that if you don't mind me asking?

tombo85

Anyone know if Gamestop will have a trade-in offer? I would like to get a bit more credit for my Xbox One S GoW edition towards the new Xbox One X.
$200 for pro or switch. $150 for one s or ps4. $100 for original Xbox one. It says the coupon will be delivered by 11/1 so PowerUpRewards members.

TMCN

Neo Member
I wasn’t going to buy one of these, but I think the updated MCC promise got me. I’ll probably preorder one from Microsoft tomorrow.

Damn!

witness

Wasn't going to get one but I think I'm going to trade in my Pro and OG Bone along with my Vita. I can get about $600 for everything with all my PS4 games so I'll have a bit extra. I rarely play them and am buying either the TCL or Vizio that everyone raves about on black friday. Gamestops still taking preorders in store?

Stranya

How is it for input lag, and can you still do the "renaming PC input" trick to turn off picture processing and get lowest lag possible? Thanks in advance.

More on topic, looking forward to downsampling on the X1X until I can afford a 4K TV.

WadeitOut

I've been waiting to see if there will be any sales on the C7 before pulling the trigger.

I lied. Just bought the C7 55" from Best Buy and I'm going to pick it up now lol.

I have a 55" currently after downgrading from a 65" a while ago. I have mine in a downstairs living room area that is long but narrow. So I only sit like 7 feet from the TV when playing games.

Top Bottom