• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Ultimate Game Sale (Begins July 7th)

SEGAvangelist

Gold Member
I hope we get an "Ori hits 1 million sales" announcement after this sale. With this and the recent Steam sale, you'd think it would be getting close.

Tarahiro

I'll hopefully finally be able to grab Ori! I'm supposed to be saving up for an event but I can't really say no when it's going to be cheaper :p

Flandy

Xbone version of Ori have any issues? Should I get pick it up during the sale or wait for the PC version to go on sale?

I just bought Ori two days ago! Do I have any chance with Xbox customer support?

No harm in trying, think you can get it refunded as wallet credit. I did it through the live chat on xbox.com

They refunded my BF4 season pass after the game was screwed, all they did was remove the licence from my console so I couldn't play the maps, which is fair as I got a refund.

Great, I've got $60 in Xbone credit expiring on July 10th. Might get Ori, but what I really want is a discount on The Evil Within's season pass and Resident Evil (I missed it by like 2 minutes when it was on sale for $15).

Wow. I'm glad I decided to wait before buying Ori.

Hopefully I can score Ori as well as Sunset Overdrive. I don't see it among the listed games, but I hope it's also on sale. My Xbox One needs more games!

vg260

Great, I've got $60 in Xbone credit expiring on July 10th. Might get Ori, but what I really want is a discount on The Evil Within's season pass and Resident Evil (I missed it by like 2 minutes when it was on sale for $15).

Yeah, some good sales might miss that deadline.

Some upcoming Microsoft 1st-party titles are available for pre-order. They won't be on sale, but if you want Halo 5 or Forza 6, you can put it toward that. I don't normally buy racers, but I'm about to lose credit too, so I might dump mine toward Forza 6.

I didn't even know about Ori before this thread
(I just got my Xbox One last night)
, but I'm definitely grabbing it when that sale hits.

d12e8e285d.jpg

Might pick up Titanfall for real this time.

Better view of the other block:

9bc8bbbbef.jpg

The Orange Box BC Confirmed.

Half Life 3 Confirmed for Xbox One 2016 Holdiay.

Thanks guys!!!

Well, of the ones shown, I'll probably grab Goat Simulator. Possibly Borderlands if it's cheap enough.

Hopefully Dragon Age being listed means the DLC will be on sale as well.

Courage

360 version of Far Cry 4 is shown, which is worrisome. Wanted to buy it digitally, but I might just get it off Amazon today since it's $20.

So let's say Dragon Age goes on sale for 50% off, gold members would get 60% right? If so then would the EAA 10% discount still stack?

Watch it be 20% off.

Snickles

If we do indeed get 60% off with Gold, Borderlands HJC will be mine for sure at $24...I guess I should give Ori a buy as well...

ZeroCDR

..and of course I have $40 in spacebuX expiring today. Wish we had the full list so I can buy stuff that isn't about to significantly drop in price.. At least I have a little to work with, fingers crossed I don't overlap!

Top Bottom