• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox360 slim leaked banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
also in other forums ( italian )

HD 250 GB
WIFI Embedded
Compatible with Kinect

mtw5f4.jpg

Elios83

It also says 250GB HD, WiFi included and Kinect compatible (what is it)?

LOL this is PSP Go part two :lol :lol :lol Spoiled by the company itself one day before the conference :lol
So is it launching soon?Price cut incoming? Natal bundles later?

Caj814

we don't know how it looks to scale yet and need a bigger pic but I really don't like it from what I see and it doesn't look like you can completely lay it flat from how the sides having angles like that.

EDIT:
Never mind,it's just the way the faceplate seems to be at a closer inspection.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Linkified said:
Oh wow lets and see if its real first.

I think it's real. It's an ad, it links back to the Xbox Italy site.

Sucks there's no slot loader though. And those vents are peculiar.

Stillmatic

That doesn't look too bad. It looks more like a redesign for a relaunch (Natal), rather than making a much smaller unit. But i can't really tell scale from that pic, apart from maybe the disc tray.

I can't read the description, but wouldn't it say something like "slim" if it was a banner, instead of Xbox 360. It also looks ugly and more like concept art to me. I think it is fake, but am not too sure.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Looks pretty small, only 2 x as wide as the disc tray and pretty narrow.......... but does look a bit fugly.

Also locked down more secure than nuke codes? :lol :lol :lol :lol

BeeDog

If it indeed has that many vent holes on its side, does it mean it can only work in a standing position? The pics makes it hard to see how the console can be orientated.

More important: It says "compatible with Kinect™". Is that the name for natal?

bk21jwnwqfw3jslp8.jpg

edit: beaten like a junior.

And yes, it comes with WiFi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom