• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox360 slim leaked banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denzar

Hiro_Kunimi_80 said:
also in other forums ( italian )

HD 250 GB
WIFI Embedded
Compatible with Kinect

mtw5f4.jpg
That's the same thing that dude (forum name escapes me) said in the official E3 thread.

Will buy..

...looks ugly.

Also... Kinect...

Not bad.

FrankT

Hiro_Kunimi_80 said:
also in other forums ( italian )

HD 250 GB
WIFI Embedded
Compatible with Kinect

mtw5f4.jpg

I wonder how big this thing is? I'd like to see the dimensions. Kind of like it and it would seem internal HDD for sure?

Elios83 said:
It also says 250GB HD, WiFi included and Kinect compatible (what is it)?

LOL this is PSP Go part two :lol :lol :lol Spoiled by the company itself one day before the conference :lol
So is it launching soon?Price cut incoming? Natal bundles later?

Im guessing Kinect is the real name of project Natal!

Im pretty sure on that :D

BOOYA microsoft were so close :lol

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
BeeDog said:
If it indeed has that many vent holes on its side, does it mean it can only work in a standing position? The pics makes it hard to see how the console can be orientated.

That side is the top of it, you wouldn't sit it upside down.

It is a big vent footprint though, yes.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
THAT IS SO UGLY!

This is one of the announcements I've been most excited about, so I really hope it's not true. I was hopin' for a fancy, skinny, and pretty new 360. :(

Kibbles

gofreak said:
You'd need to put a reference beside it to see that. I'm sure it's a lot smaller.

The vents on the side are kind of...hmmm... like, do you really need that much vent-age?
Maybe there is no more powerbrick? Hmmm

ampere

Not sure if that's real but I'm still hoping the slim360 is happening. The motherboard 'leaked' photos have me on board.

androvsky

Pandaman said:
so... is it taking the arcades price point or what?

With a 250GB hard drive and built-in wifi, I wouldn't be surprised if it was taking the Elite's price point.

And those vents are peculiar.
I think it's okay if MS overdoes ventilation. ;) Might even be a selling point.

also, from the looks of it will it even be possible to set that thing horizontally?

looks like MS' reason for the redesign is just to restart the brand w/ Natal, rather than making a cheaper, smaller sleeker system.

JBaird

Banned
The angle alone makes me believe it's fake. It's just too illogical of a shape to be real.

Edit: Where is the harddrive slot?

f@luS

More than a member.
Jtyettis said:
I wonder how big this thing is? I'd like to see the dimensions. Kind of like it and it would seem internal HDD for sure?
i couldnt say anything else anyway. Gotta live up to your reputation

looks freakin terrible and ugly
but who care about a system looks.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Hmm, based on the DVD drive, if it's the same length as the current one, I guesstimate the width is 30cm. Which doesn't seem right, seems the same, if not a bit bigger, than the current unit.

yamo

Been waiting to pick up a 360 incase of a slim reveal at e3. Might aswell just go ahead and buy a regular if it's going to look like this.

Jtyettis said:

From the disc tray it seems the same length, but possibly thinner and shorter in the other dimensions.

V_Arnold

lowrider007 said:
Atheistically the Slim looks fine so I'm not sure what you mean buy that.

I meant that is it "the cool stuff" to hate on Ps3 slim since it has been announced. And it will be soo cool to hate on this design to.

Branduil

highluxury said:
Something about it makes me think of the original xbox.

Xbox.jpg

Has to be vent holes.
Man, until the PSTwo came out last gen was horrible for console aesthetics, other than the Dreamcast.

Crisis

Banned
That case looks like somebody photoshopped a case from Newegg on it. I can't tell from the small picture but it looks like it cuts off the XBOX 360 stuff on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom