• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox360 slim leaked banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

fernoca

To be fair, is not like they promised a thinner and smaller unit...people just assumed it would be.

AvidNobody said:
There is a different shade of black where the bottom angle starts. This has to be a shop.

Please please please be a shop
Is an animated flash/java that redirects to the official site..that's one hell of a Photoshop..

Justin

lilljolle said:
Been waiting to pick up a 360 incase of a slim reveal at e3. Might aswell just go ahead and buy a regular if it's going to look like this.

Really??? If it really has built in 250 gig HD and built in wireless you would buy a old xbox just because of the way it looks?

Alphahawk

If you believe this I have a timeshare to sell you BECAUSE YOU ARE THE 1,000th VISITOR TO THIS PAGE. HURRY ACT NOW LIMITED TIME OFFER.

noah111

Still Alive
Wait, i've seen this movie before.. oh yeah.

Seriously though, length wise it isn't much slimmer, looks taller even. :lol The 'look' of it isn't all that bad though, would prefer the black elite instead though. Vents overload as well.

Manus

creative_hero_big.jpg

That's what I see.

Khezu

Maybe its just the angle, but it looks really, REALLY weird.

I care more about performance then looks though, and I mean after years of the RROD, MS has to have learned there lesson...right?

How can some of you people tell what size it is without reference? There's nothing to compare it to.

edit: ah , there's a controller next to it in some pics. Disregard this post.

It looks ugly but integrated Wi-Fi is pretty nice. I'll probably end up purchasing one to replace my launch 360 since I think it's dying again.

unomas

Banned
So were assuming that Natal is Kinect? Shit is spilling everywhere right now, 1 more hour until we really know.

FrankT

kassatsu said:
I totally didn't expect this post from you.

X2 btw

:lol

Manager said:
Sorry for the poor paint job, but it seems like it's not much smaller, or am I wrong?

de2wsh.jpg

So the first is better than the second eh I don't think so. Still this could be fake.

jagowar

Personally it doesn't look like something that would be designed today..... not that it looks bad but I figured they would be going with the sleek/minimalistic design. This looks like the bastard child of an xbox1 and 360.

Justin

Darklord said:
Oh man, nothing will be left! It seems pretty real except it looks no smaller. I don't get it...

Well what if they are not making a "xbox slim" and they really are just redesigning the box. I know a lot of people have been reading "slim xbox" online for months but that dosent mean it was ever real.

Linkified

gofreak said:
Hmm, based on the DVD drive, if it's the same length as the current one, I guesstimate the width is 30cm. Which doesn't seem right, seems the same, if not a bit bigger, than the current unit.

It just doesn't add up, too many conspiracies with Bruyan Danielson and now this, come on make it momday to get this over with.

Bob Loblaw said:
How some of you people tell what size it is without reference? There's nothing to compare it to.

You can see the disc Tray. The old disc tray had a button on the end, so it might be slightly different size, but close enough.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
It's real? Ugh, looks like shit

Did they contract alienware for this bullshit? Fucking hell, maybe the white version looks better

Einbroch

Banned
Could be an absolutely brilliant hoax to get visitors to the site. Put up an "ad" from Microsoft, tell a few people about it, watch it catch like wildfire, and enjoy all the hits your page gets from across the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom