• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D: reviews thread

Sol1dus

Well at least they didn't rush the review for release. They gave the game a chance. I do wonder if playing the game now, after years of some very vocal people heaping praise on the game and the big drama with the Project Rainfall and everything, might have made them a bit more critical towards the game. In 2015, Xenoblade is a critical darling and no overlooked gem.

That or people like different things I guess.

I was going to say that. The games been hyped to hell and back. There's no way every person that gets this will like it. Especially with how mediocre the visuals are. Visuals aren't everything, but when there's such a disparity from the wii version and this one, I can understand.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
I was going to say that. The games been hyped to hell and back. There's no way every person that gets this will like it. Especially with how mediocre the visuals are. Visuals aren't everything, but when there's such a disparity from the wii version and this one, I can understand.

I honestly disagree. There is a visual disparity between the Wii and 3DS version, but it's not so big as you make it sound, plus I struggle to find many other so big open world JRPG on portable, so I can't see how Xeno3D could be mediocre.
I agree instead about the fact that it's not mandatory to like the game, of course

TheMoon

I agree instead about the fact that it's not mandatory to like the game, of course

The weird thing is that they should in theory like it (or like it much more). Parish even says that he expected to love it or something of that nature. If this came from anyone else, I would just shrug this off and move on but in this case it's about the "who" :)

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
The weird thing is that they should in theory like it (or like it much more). Parish even says that he expected to love it or something of that nature. If this came from anyone else, I would just shrug this off and move on but in this case it's about the "who" :)

Oh yes, I understand that. I was just saying that I find it hard to believe that the reason could be the visuals of the game on the N3DS

Sakujou

Banned
will pick this game up, if its cheap. right now, there are a few nice deals in UK but the conversion breaks this one for me. i dont want to pay more than 25€ for this game.

i already own the wii version(never played it lol) and i definitely want to own the 3ds version too since...

the "zierblende" looks sooooo gooood

Top Bottom