• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade cover plate for New 3DS coming to Japan

Can we just go one page of a faceplates thread with, you know, some proper posts instead of 'fuck NOA' repeated over and over again?

There are already 2 active threads dedicating to bitching about NoA.

Nope. People have every right to be insanely salty about the biggest market for Nintendo being treated like one of their smallest.

Akhe

Whyyyyyy NOOOOOOAAAAAA? Why!!!????

tumblr_inline_n2llrk8aNa1s0r34d.gif

Ryfferr

I imagine these will come to Europe just after XBC releases. Still wonder if it'll get a XL bundle as well.

Hopefully they also release it in Aus/NZ so if anyone from my region misses out on preordering from japanese import sites we still have the option too.

A bundle / preorder bonus would be lovely though.

Can we just go one page of a faceplates thread with, you know, some proper posts instead of 'fuck NOA' repeated over and over again?

There are already 2 active threads dedicating to bitching about NoA.

You want faceplates? Import the console. Just as if you want to play Bayo2 you would need to fork out for a Wii U.

--

I wish I could justify buying these faceplates but I hear they're very scratch-prone :(

Import a console for fucking faceplates? How about offering it to the one territory that still buys their shit?

bms2993

Banned
Worry not, my dear NintenGafffers for Nintendo of America will likely have a special edition new Nintendo 3DS XL for the release of this game. They can't possibly screw it up!

ChrisD

I don't understand Nintendo. I mean, I thought I had a grasp somewhat with some of their decisions. But the past year has thrown everything I thought out the window. I don't understand a single friggin' thing anymore.

NoA's marketing genius becomes more apparent each day, with every piece of cool N3DS news from overseas serving as a nice little slap in the face to the enthusiasts, who, incidentally, appear to be the audience actually keeping Nintendo afloat these days.

Because marketing different skus is, like, wicked hard or something. And alienating the people who pay the most attention to this shit is just how it goes...

I imagine these will come to Europe just after XBC releases. Still wonder if it'll get a XL bundle as well.

I dont like the regular 3DS (large hands) BUT DAMNNNNNN that faceplate loookkss sooo f*cking good. Hope that they will release some kind of bundle.

Sidenote Nintendo is REALLY pushing Xenoblade I am shocked !

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, if NoA doesn't announce a Xenoblade N3DS XL now, I'll be really pissed.

Hattori

Banned
Worry not, my dear NintenGafffers for Nintendo of America will likely have a special edition new Nintendo 3DS XL for the release of this game. They can't possibly screw it up!
I'm sure the two non-scalpers that actually get them will be elated

RAWi

I didn't care that I couldn't have the regular New 3DS before.

Now I do. Damn you NOA

I am in the same boat...

o_o I have seen the power of interchangeable face plates. They really can get you to buy or want something.

Damn it market! Why are you so different?!?!?!

bms2993

Banned
It's a shame these things will never come to North America. I also would love this faceplate. :/ But, I'm happy with my XL. It's good to be thankful for what you have I suppose.

Hopefully they also release it in Aus/NZ so if anyone from my region misses out on preordering from japanese import sites we still have the option too.

A bundle / preorder bonus would be lovely though.

Are faceplates generally low stock and sell out like amiibos? Only one I've imported is the felt one when I first bought the New 3DS.

Should I be refreshing a page to make sure I grab this or what?

Top Bottom