• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XSEED teasing a new game? [Up: All but confirmed to be Senran Kagura]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paskil

They cared enough to nab Rune Factory 4 from Natsume's hands…

…assuming it ever gets a release date.

Capture.png

Got that Saturday. So, yeah.

Lumyst

^^^Didn't Pandora's tower have a huge bug in it? I assume that Xseed wants to be extra careful with Rune Factory 4. So I'm A-Okay with a later release (I'd HATE to lose my progress in a Rune Factory game after putting in 100 hours...well, I wouldn't be totally opposed to replaying lol)

zigg

Capture.png

Got that Saturday. So, yeah.
I've received several of those over the course of the last few months (I am all over this shit) and while griping was politely reminded on Twitter that none of these are announced dates.

Aeana

I feel like everybody is aiming way too high. Last time I remember XSEED teasing something, it turned out to be Unchained Blades.

Goli

I feel like everybody is aiming way too high. Last time I remember XSEED teasing something, it turned out to be Unchained Blades.

I hope this is a teaser for Unchained Blades Exxiv, then. Unchained Blades was pretty good.

Yuterald

^^^Didn't Pandora's tower have a huge bug in it? I assume that Xseed wants to be extra careful with Rune Factory 4. So I'm A-Okay with a later release (I'd HATE to lose my progress in a Rune Factory game after putting in 100 hours...well, I wouldn't be totally opposed to replaying lol)

In Wild ARMs 4 you couldn't complete your bestiary due to a bug. Pandora's Tower wasn't their first localization bug/mistake. The Wild ARMs 4 thing was the most annoying because the missing enemies locked you out of (3?) Ex File/Keys. =(

cj_iwakura

But it was nothing anybody was asking for, which was my point. The thread for that tease is not pretty to look through.

There's nothing wrong with licensing good games people aren't familiar with. It's when you license crap(hi Idea Factory) that there's a problem.

And hoping for Senran Kagura over Trails 2 or Wizardry makes me sad.

Sandfox

You're forgetting about the teaser that came a while ago that announced their games for 2013.

XSEED drools all over the Vita, I don't see them bothering with the 3DS game :(

I think that has to do more with the games themselves rather than the device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom