• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XSEED teasing a new game? [Up: All but confirmed to be Senran Kagura]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[mod abuse]

The Senran Kagura creator just retweeted that vague image. it's confirmed.

---

Possibly Senran Kagura

Sf0uYcS.png

http://whois.domaintools.com/hanzonationalacademy.com

[/mod abuse]
---

The official XSEED Twitter account just tweeted this out:

S1WZCtA.png

http://twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/364530586917949440/photo/1

As you can see, it's just a weird picture. XSEED has used cryptic pics in order to reveal their games before, so this is most likely a clue about an upcoming announcement. What does GAF think/hope their announcement is? Serve me undercooked bacon if old.

If it was Senran Kagura, Vita Senran Kagura, or 3DS? They're quite different games (3DS is a beat 'em up, Vita Musou-style), so ideally we would get both... it'd be nice to see more good third-party stuff for the 3DS, so I hope we get that one, but the Vita game would be nice too. Or, better, both of them.

Pooya

The color is FFECCB in HEX. Gotta be Fate/Extra CCC :p

Must be that PC game they said is coming "within a month or so" recently.

edit: oh Senran Kagura? meeeeh.

If it was Senran Kagura, Vita Senran Kagura, or 3DS? They're quite different games (3DS is a beat 'em up, Vita Musou-style), so ideally we would get both... it'd be nice to see more good third-party stuff for the 3DS, so I hope we get that one, but the Vita game would be nice too. Or, better, both of them.

Doesn't seems to be 3DS related if it's XSeed. They basically don't care about that platform.

zroid

Banned
Was about to post Senran Kagura as a joke, and then realized there's actually a chance it's that

I.... I don't know how to feel

-Horizon-

It'd be nice if they localized both. More people will get to experience the boo-I mean games...no I meant boobs. And clothes tearing.

DiscoJer

Clearly it's Senran Kagura. The teased image/block is the same color as Asuka's shirt.

ibl0l0mNvau6Wf.jpg

Get excited people!

Using a paint program to look at the RGB values of the color, they don't quite match. The closest match is that girl on the right in the blue skirt, the top of her right leg, but even that is not quite.

Clov

I would love for it to be Drakengard 3, but I think it's a bit early for that. I honestly don't think there's anything we can guess from this. It's just a color.

Coxy

Using a paint program to look at the RGB values of the color, they don't quite match. The closest match is that girl on the right in the blue skirt, the top of her right leg, but even that is not quite.

the 100x100 square isnt all the same colour

Yuterald

It's that Earth Seeker and Sky Rodea bundle I was talking about!
lol

Guessing it's one of those Steam/PC related announcements they were talking about recently? But yeah, other than that, Trails SC, Brandish PSP, Xanadu Next on Steam, King's Field Additional on PSN, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom