• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza Kiwami 2 & Yakuza 2 Simultaneous Livestream!

Status
Not open for further replies.
custom66981842c8b3a708-320x180.png

For those that missed my simultaneous livestream of Yakuza 2 & Kiwami 2 on LEGEND, we took Sayama to Aoi. NOTE: Substories in chapter 4 can be completed before heading back to Aoi.

Join me live on Twitch as we continue Chapter 4 in my in-depth simultaneous live-stream of Yakuza 2 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 on LEGEND mode!

custom7bedf296cee7d151-320x180.png

For those that missed my last simultaneous livestream of Yakuza 2 and Kiwami 2, check it out here!

Join me live on Twitch as we finish off Chapter 4 in my in-depth simultaneous live-stream of Yakuza 2 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 on LEGEND mode!

customf440bf627c02b7bf-133x75.png

For those that missed my last simultaneous livestream of Yakuza 2 and Kiwami 2, we completed Chapter 4 and I show you one of the new, returning minigame from Yakuza Zero: New Nightlife Island.

Join me live on Twitch as we commence chapter 5 in my in-depth simultaneous live-stream of Yakuza 2 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 on LEGEND mode!

Last edited:

For those that missed my simultaneous livestream of Yakuza 2 & KIWAMI 2 on LEGEND, Kiryu returns to Kamurocho with Sayama. Sayama falls ill and rests at Serena. Later, Kiryu receives a phone call from someone who has abducted Daigo. Kiryu returns to Tojo HQ but learns that Shindo of the Nishikiyama Family holds a grudge against him.

Join me live on Twitch as we continue chapter 5 in my in-depth simultaneous live-stream of Yakuza 2 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 on LEGEND mode!

I've decided to upload my in-depth livestreams of both Yakuza 2 & Kiwami 2 on my YouTube channel. This is Chapter 1 on LEGEND.

Last edited:
Join me live on twitch as Kiryu and Majima go head-to-head in the Underground Coliseum in my in-depth simultaneous livestream of Yakuza 2 & Kiwami 2 LEGEND mode!

In this simultaneous livestream of Yakuza 2 & Yakuza Kiwami 2 on LEGEND, Kiryu returns to Kamurocho to find Daigo Dojima.

Fully translated and narrated! Daily live-streams of Yakuza Kiwami 2 and the original Yakuza 2 will be uploaded on YouTube.

Last edited:

In this simultaneous livestream of Yakuza 2 and Yakuza Kiwami 2, Kiryu has a fateful encounter with Ryuji Goda, Second Chairman of the Omi Alliance's Go-Ryu Clan. His ultimate ambition: Wage war against the Tojo Clan and kill Kazuma Kiryu in order to become 'the one true dragon'.

Fully translated and narrated! Daily live-streams of Yakuza Kiwami 2 and the original Yakuza 2 will be uploaded daily on YouTube.

In this simulatenous livestream of Yakuza 2 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 on LEGEND, we're introduced to a fan favorite of the series, Kaoru Sayama 'The Yakuza Eater'. Kiryu and Daigo head to the Omi Alliance Headquarters. Jin Goda, the current chairman of the Omi Alliance agrees to a 50-50 truce. However, negotiations falter when Ryuji Goda ambushes the peace treaty. You will see a lot of differences in which the interior of the Omi HQ is designed in Kiwami 2...Especially that chandelier...

Fully translated and narrated! Daily live-streams of Yakuza Kiwami 2 and the original Yakuza 2 will be uploaded daily on YouTube.

RPGCrazied

Love this series. Can't wait for 6. I'm now playing through 4 and just bought 5(a huge download), but finishing Witcher 3 first.

Love this series. Can't wait for 6. I'm now playing through 4 and just bought 5(a huge download), but finishing Witcher 3 first.

Many people are excited for Yakuza 6 in March which is awesome. Kiwami 2, in my opinion, plays a lot better because of the refined, tweaked Dragon Engine but that's not to say Yakuza 6 was a bad game.

In this in-depth simultaneous livestream of Yakuza 2 & Kiwami 2, Kiryu takes Sayama to Aoi. Kiryu learns about Sayama's background and that she too is an orphan.

Last edited:

In this simultaneous livestream of Yakuza 2 and Kiwami 2 on LEGEND, Kiryu returns to Aoi and we discover that the bullet which was used by the assailant was not meant to kill but to intimidate Kiryu. Sayama tells Kiryu to find an informant in a padded vest in the mahjong parlor with a series of questions about the rates he offers. Plot twists unfold! To be continued...

In this simultaneous livestream of Yakuza 2 & Kiwami 2 on LEGEND, Kiryu has a bounty on his head and we are introduced to the all new Nightlife Island - originally featured in Yakuza Zero. I explained how it all works, from translating the menus and how to increase the fanbase within the vicinity to expand the business and gain revenue. Off to Kamurocho in the next livestream!

In this simultaneous livestream of Yakuza 2 & KIWAMI 2 on LEGEND, Kiryu returns to Kamurocho with Sayama. Upon arrival, Sayama falls ill and rests at Serena. Later, Kiryu receives a phone call from someone who has abducted Daigo. Kiryu returns to Tojo HQ to report on Daigo's disappearance but learns that Shindo of the Nishikiyama Family holds a grudge against him. To be continued...

In this simultaneous livestream of Yakuza 2 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 on LEGEND, Kiryu learns about Sayama's past and why she joined the Osakan police. Kiryu & Sayama head to Purgatory where the Mad Dog awaits..

In this simultaneous livestream of Yakuza 2 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 on LEGEND, Majima agrees to join the Tojo Clan under one condition: Kiryu must compete in the Purgatory Underground Coliseum. It's the fight we've all been waiting for: The Dragon of Dojima VS The Mad Dog of Shimano represented in the new glorious Dragon Engine.

In this simultaneous livestream of Yakuza 2 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 on LEGEND, Kiryu heads to the Amano Building to rescue Daigo Dojima. What Kiryu finds on the rooftop will shock him...

In this simultaneous livestream of Yakuza 2 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 on LEGEND, Kiryu and Date catch up on events that have transpired at Bantam. Date tells Kiryu about his relationship with Kawara and the Jingweon Mafia massacre. However, it turns out someone put a bounty on both Kiryu and Sayama...

In this simultaneous livestream of Yakuza 2 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 on LEGEND, Kiryu and Sayama head to the Millennium Tower to meet Kamurocho's legendary informant, The Florist of Sai (Kage).

In this simultaneous livestream of Yakuza 2 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 on LEGEND, Kiryu and Sayama head to the dilapidated Shangri-La to rescue Daigo Dojima.

Greetings everyone. I'm now livestreaming Yakuza 2 & Kiwami 2 simultaneously on LEGEND difficulty. 'Tiger' uppercuts incoming. If you have time, please check it out and say hello. Much appreciated.

In this simultaneous livestream of Yakuza 2 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 on LEGEND, Kiryu attends Terada's funeral at the Tojo Clan HQ. Unfortunately, the Go Ryu Clan arrive unexpectedly and threaten the Tojo Clan...

In this simultaneous livestream of Yakuza 2 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 on LEGEND, Kiryu rushes to the Tojo Clan HQ to confront Shindo of the Nishkiyama Family. He also has a 'thing' for middle-aged women...

We're live on Twitch! Join me as we spend some quality time with Kiryu and Haruka in-depth simultaneous livestreams of Yakuza 2 & Kiwami 2 on LEGEND difficulty!

YouTube uploads of my simultaneous livestreams will be uploaded on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays since we're nearing the end of my livestreams.

We're live on Twitch! Join me as we continue to spend quality time with Kiryu and Haruka in my in-depth simultaneous livestreams of Yakuza 2 & Kiwami 2 on LEGEND difficulty! Come by and say hi when you have time!

We're celebrating the 2 month anniversary release of Yakuza Kiwami 2 on my Twitch channel! Join me as we continue my simultaneous in-depth livestream of Yakuza 2 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 on LEGEND!

We're LIVE celebrating my full-time 2 month anniversary on my Twitch! Join me as we continue my simultaneous in-depth livestream of Yakuza 2 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 on LEGEND!

In this simultaneous livestream of Yakuza 2 & Yakuza Kiwami 2 on LEGEND, Kiryu encounters Takashi (The Florist of Sai's son) at Theater Square only to discover that Takashi is philandering with another woman. Kiryu asks the whereabouts of Kyoka (Takashi's love interest in Yakuza/Kiwami) to which Takashi reveals is seeing another man...

We're also LIVE Twitch! Join me as we continue my simultaneous in-depth livestream of Yakuza 2 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 on LEGEND!

We're LIVE on Twitch! Join me as we commence Chapter 15 in my simultaneous in-depth livestream of Yakuza 2 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 on LEGEND!

In this simultaneous livestream of Yakuza 2 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 on LEGEND, Kiryu and Sayama spend some quality time together in Soutenbori. Fully translated and narrated! Daily live-streams of Yakuza Kiwami 2 and the original Yakuza 2 will be uploaded Friday's, Saturday's and Sunday's on YouTube.

customa7a5b3e70eb286e4-320x180.png

We're LIVE on Twitch! Join me as we commence The Final Chapter where Kazuma Kiryu and Ryuji Goda face-off in my simultaneous in-depth livestream of Yakuza 2 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 on LEGEND!

In this simultaneous livestream of Yakuza 2 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 on LEGEND, I demonstrate some of the new and returning arcade minigames at Club Sega. Virtua Fighter 2.1 makes a comeback, as well as the return of the UFO Catchers. Virtual On is playable for the first time as well as a really odd minigame. "Urine" for a real treat!

Kiryu encounters a master tattoo artist of Soutenbori, Kazahori who is on the verge of throwing away his most important piece: The Golden Dragon. Kiryu learns of the origins of Ryuji Goda's tattoo and why Kazahori's disciple refuses to take over the Kazahori name...

Fully translated and narrated! Livestreams will be uploaded on YouTube Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

In this simultaneous livestream of Yakuza 2 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 on LEGEND, Kiryu and Sayama embark on a journey to find Keima. They will solve riddles, fight against their enemies, receive mysterious phone calls and inevitably meet one of the Survivors of the Jingweon Mafia massacre.

This is one of the most controversial chapters because players are introduced to a third city in Yakuza 2 (Shinseicho) which is absent in Kiwami 2.

In this simultaneous livestream of Yakuza 2 and Yakuza Kiwami 2 on LEGEND, Kiryu learns that Haruka was 'Taken' by the clutches of Sengoku. Truth, deception and betrayals. Although wounded, Kiryu will stop at nothing to rescue Haruka. To be continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom