• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Y'all listen to this? It's so good

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
No Way Kg GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

poodaddy

I got two kids, I think my test are fine but thanks boo
You just called me boo.....bro your TEST isn't low it's dead. Hey I get it bro, my daughter's about to be 13 and I think my TEST is falling through the fuckin floor, just trying to help a brother out. You need barbells and thrash metal bro, this is fixable.

Bro I'm fuckin with ya, I hope you're not taking this seriously. Rock on with ya stuff Maynard, it's all jokes.

jorgejjvr

You just called me boo.....bro your TEST isn't low it's dead. Hey I get it bro, my daughter's about to be 13 and I think my TEST is falling through the fuckin floor, just trying to help a brother out. You need barbells and thrash metal bro, this is fixable.

Bro I'm fuckin with ya, I hope you're not taking this seriously. Rock on with ya stuff Maynard, it's all jokes.
Lol I'm just having fun with y'all and playing along 😂

Super uninteresting music. The sound of boring, to the point where it sounds like it could be backing an SNL parody.
Well performed though.

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
My gran (grhs) would find this very beautiful and emotional.
Im too well behaved of a grandchild to say otherwise.

Top Bottom