• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yo, where you from?

Poeton

I am originally from Atlanta GA. I moved away when I was 9 and haven't been back. I've been in Austin TX for 23 years and Texas for almost 27 years.

Straya, mate.

East coast of Australia mate. Where the bloody hell are ya shrimps on the barby! Or something

True blue, fair dinkum top bloke right here, east coast is the beast coast.

Most east coast Aussie gaffers are Sydney or melbourne based though. I think I've only learned of one other Gold Coaster on here (yeah, I know, GC :/) Which state?

Osahi

That little country with the best beer, chocolate and fries, that also is the most rude thing to say.
Belgium

TheTeacher

Neo Member
Victoria, Gozo - Malta's sister island in the middle if the Mediterranean. Few miles south from Sicily.

We are tiny (440,000 population), but our history stretches further back than the Pyramids themselves.

RM8

Mexico City, Mexico. Super cool city with amazing food, a ton of museums, and great weather. But I moved to Toluca when I was a kid, so I also see it as my own city - it's small and boring, but it might have the best weather of any city I've been to (never colder than -5, never hotter than 25). I'm living in Tokyo now, though. Tokyo is okay, but it's expensive and the weather is unbelievably horrible.

Jombie

MURICA

tumblr_nmw60mEt6x1usthfno2_400.gif

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Back in the late nineties, I was asked this while walking home in the projects on a warm summer evening. Saying "I live here" may have saved my life.

Do you want to kill me OP? Why for you ask me this?!

Media

I've traveled way too much.

Like I said, started Legacy 505 in southern New Mexico, then it was:

Wyoming>Denver>back to New Mexico>North Dakota>Washington state>Oregon and now middle Illinois.

zulux21

a 1,314 mile drive from disney world
a 1,973 mile drive from disney land
and a 3,435 drive from Anchorage, Alaska.

aka I am in the US somewhere :p

Shandy

Eastern suburbs of Perth, Western Australia. Coastal wankers fuck off! Lisa Scaffidi is a crook! Go, Methheads*!

*Not an actual team... yet.

FUME5

Straya, mate.

True blue, fair dinkum top bloke right here, east coast is the beast coast.

Most east coast Aussie gaffers are Sydney or melbourne based though. I think I've only learned of one other Gold Coaster on here (yeah, I know, GC :/) Which state?

So you're just going to go on the internet and spread lies huh.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
San Diego. I'm partially fused with this place, and it would take painful and expensive surgery to ever leave.

Top Bottom