• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yo, where you from?

I always wanted to go to Pakistan. Great food, great beats (qawahli style), kick ass cricket team and really witty people. Its just the anger management issues that put me off.

Pakistan also has some incredibly beautiful landscapes. Would love to be able to visit the Karakoram region one day.

Piggus

This place:

3pLWZ5a.jpg

(Ashland, Oregon)

The best city in Texas, Austin. Objective and true.

Fun fact: Travis County (the seat of Austin) was the only county in Texas that was reasonable enough to vote against secession during the buildup to the Civil War.

Magwik

Banned
Actually astonished at the amount of people from Michigan here, yet we don't get any of those cool GAF meetups organized.

Piggus

Vancouver, BC, Canada

Currently in the bay area, California

fun fun fun.

Neat, my uncle's family lives there. Didn't know there were any gaffers from that area.

Ha, cool! I think there are a couple Gaffers in the area, but not sure about this town specifically.

http://i.imgur.com/eBPVClm.jpg

Kowloon >>>>> Island

My fiancee and I stayed in Kowloon for a few days last year and really liked it. Probably stood about where that pic was taken to watch the symphony of lights.

Davilmar

Originally from Brooklyn, New York. Lived in Long Island, and then moved to Tampa, Florida. Have been here for nearly 13 years. My whole family is originally from Haiti, and I have relatives in Mexico, Belgium, Canada, Panama, etc.

squall23

Ha, cool! I think there are a couple Gaffers in the area, but not sure about this town specifically.

My fiancee and I stayed in Kowloon for a few days last year and really liked it. Probably stood about where that pic was taken to watch the symphony of lights.
The great thing about that particular view is that there is a huge stretch of coastline that you can stand on and still see the same image. The thing I've always been conflicted about is that the government has decided to ban the building of bridges just to maintain the scenery.

Cracklox

So you're just going to go on the internet and spread lies huh.

Well technically he's right. We have a wide variety of beasts like yowies and drop bears that totally get into east coast flora and fauna. I don't think they can survive in, you know, the desert on the other side of the country

Top Bottom