• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You have to wear the main character's clothes of the last game you played for a day

Well I was playing Super Bomberman R and usually use the default white bomber

but this time I used Aqua ... well I hope it will look pretty on me

chara_mizu.png

RalchAC

You know, the trousers of Persona 5 school uniform look amazing. I'd wear those for a day, a week, or a year.

I need to hunt after some similar looking trousers. I wonder if they'll look as good in real life.

PillarEN

Casual clothes of the TMS #FE main character. Lucky for me even in my mirage form I am currently dressed for the streets.

Well I was playing Fire Emblem Heroes, I set Ryoma as my head character. I guess red samurai armor would be cool but I would get shot by cops in Texas for carrying a katana around.

woopWOOP

My Pokemon Sun/Moon trainer is wearing a regular green shirt with a green skirt

So other than it being too damn chilly for outside it's not much of a problem

KORNdoggy

I look like an idiot. I was playing divinity and my main character is currently wearing a huge horned helmet, a red shirt with leather and brass armour, big steel armoured legs and feet, and a bright green skirt. Function over form baby!

Last game I played was Battlegrounds so I am good to go given that I was basically wearing normal clothes. Black long sleeved shirt, khakis and boots.

Trucker hat and jeans. No wait I played ETS2, not ATS. Shoot... Tighter fitting hats and jeans and denim jacket? I do love me a set of denim euro style jackets...

AndyD

aka andydumi
Could be terrible. I played Ratchet and Clank so I am either wearing pants and boots and I'm OK or nothing...

tumblr_inline_om67qqXt9x1ugfvb0_540.png

Hmm...well this would cause problems, don't think I'd be covering enough skin, and I don't have the physique to pull it off convincingly so it'd just look really creepy

Leunam

A mix of Allagan, High Allagan, Prototype Alexandrian, and Shire Custodian armor from FFXIV. I'd probably be super safe walking to work but I bet it's super hot under there.

Top Bottom