• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You have to wear the main character's clothes of the last game you played for a day

maxresdefault.jpg

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Persona 5 MC

01.-Persona-5-Phantom-Thief-Main-Character.jpg

hOmFa.gif

Last game I played was Puyo Puyo Tetris. Only done multiplayer so far, and I always picked Sig, so I'll pretend he's the main character.

Not something that I'd typically wear, but I'd make it through the day just fine. The pants are annoying, but the sweater is pretty nice.

Now if I played by the rules and dressed as Ringo.. well, that would be really awkward. I'd cry while shuffling my way through the school halls.

PSqueak

Banned
Hmmm, I was playing P5, so i guess i get the shujin school uniform? The phantom thieves outfit doesnt work in real life (literally).

I manage.

I can work from home so dressing like Isaac (aka nude) isn't actually that big of a problem.

People would throw things at me when I have to walk my dog though...

DeathoftheEndless

Crashing this plane... with no survivors!
Last game I played was Ocarina of Time. I was an adult, so at least I would get pants. I think most people would ask me why I'm dressed like Peter Pan.

Pantz

vk3hS0B.jpg

Boss would be cool with it so long as it's only for one day. It looks like it could be troublesome figuring out how to unzip to use the urinal.

pablito

Persona 5 MC

I'll rock his casual white button up and jeans outfit. Except I'll actually button the shirt. I dress like that already.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
You are asking a grown man to pull off 2B.

Altered a bit but yeah, I got this short straw as well.

I couldn't run in those heels and I couldn't see where I was going either. This game is dangerous.

cuilan

You have to go around in the mech.

Good luck fitting through doors.

Riding inside a real life, fully functional version of the mech would be even better!

I could just boost right through walls/doorways, have fusion cannons with infinite ammo that I could wreak havoc with, and the defense matrix would nullify pretty much any attempt to stop me.

Top Bottom