• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"You know, Ellie, we really are The Last of Us."

I never realized that the back of the box actually tries to tie the title into a sentence

216292_backigu6d.jpg

Who took his or her time to make a fake back box art?

Abylim

Every time this thread gets bumped, I die on the inside a bit because of how awful and cringe inducing the OP's line is.

B-b-b-but it was his plan all along!!1! He totally knew it wasnt in the game, he was just making a forum game, without posting any of that in the OP originally, at all.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
"I am a Saiyan raised on Earth who came here to defeat you! Though my heart is at peace, a fierce rage has awakened the Legendary Warrior...I Am Dragon Ball Xenoverse"

"This is Dragon Ball Xenoverse...and this, this is what is known as a Dragon Ball Xenoverse that has ascended past a Dragon Ball Xenoverse, or, you can just call this a Dragon Ball Xenoverse Day 1 Edition. This...is to go...EVEN FURTHER BEYOND HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....

I'm sorry that took so much longer than the others, but I haven't had the chance to practice this one...this is what I call a Dragon Ball Xenoverse Season Pass."

"Hey mom why are the same three people here every night"

"Hush yo mouth boy and don't let them hear you. We call those guys the Five Nights At Freddy's 3"

Top Bottom