• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"You know, Ellie, we really are The Last of Us."

WarpathDC

Lmao this thread is still going? Well why not...

"Hey Ellie we really are the last of us so when you turn 18 imma hit that"

*cut to credits*

Javin98

Banned
"Alfred, the Arkham Knight is somewhere in Arkham City. I need to interrogate him to find out his Arkham Origins and then send him to Arkham Asylum!" -Batman

"Customer Service, how may I help you?"
"I bought a game from your website but I would like to cancel The Order".
"Ok, sir (Galahad). What was The Order number?"
"Oh, let's see, it was The Order......1886"
"I'm sorry sir (Galahad) but that Order was too short to cancel, you will be charged $18.86 for The Order"

Sorry. Let me try again:

"Halo, I'm Master Chief; I'm taking you to Court,Ana".

Tregard

Soothsayer
"The Musician seemed to be quite a handyman, as well as a drug dealer, just look at what he had in his drawers"

"Huh, Banjo, Kazoo, E, Nuts and Bolts"

Kuraudo

Banned
"Raiden, I just wanted to break the third wall and tell you you're in a video game called Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty. Now give me scissors! 69!" - Colonel AI

HGH

Banned
"Good job Nepgear. Now you've finally become the Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2 Sisters Generation."

"Careful for that Seiga, she's a real Double Dealing Character." (funnily enough TH10 Mountain of Faith actually had the line "I, who stands above the wind, above the rain, high atop a mountain of faith!")

"I know that Kingdom Hearts... is light!"
Wait a second that one actually happened. Oops.

"Alfred, the Arkham Knight is somewhere in Arkham City. I need to interrogate him to find out his Arkham Origins and then send him to Arkham Asylum!" -Batman

773592.gif

SmZA

"Arma too tired to trek across this huge island just to be shot in the head and killed instantly.

I didn't do it on day A, nor day B, don't even ask about day Z."

- Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

"Ohhhh yeaaaaaaah baby that feels so gooooood!!! oh myyyyy gooooooooood yeah right there!!!! uhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats the spot!!! Don't stop!!!!! Keeep going. Touch my Katamari again. I can't take it much longer"

-The Queen of All Cosmos

Top Bottom