• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You know, Lucia, we really shouldn't commit Grand Theft Auto

WitchHunter

Banned
Or this.

Yl2i8UV.gif
Unnecessary cruelty.

Stafford

Being from outside of the US, it kinda just hit me that GTA is another name in the US for vehicle theft.
And while stealing cars has usually been a very prominent part of the gameplay mechanics, I think the game has grown much more into a full fledged crime or even LIFE simulator.

What is the first thing that you wanna do in GTA VI?

Steal a car. 😝

Celcius

°Temp. member
Obviously the first thing you do is steal a car and then speed off :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Solidus_T

Rockstar seems to be the only AAA developer to know that sex still sells. Whatever modern culture wants you to believe, scenes like these subconsciously make men buy the game without even realising why. Even the lads here are thirsting.
As a matter of fact, this will make more women buy the game too.

Banjo64

cumsessed
The normal thing to do in GTA. Prowl around in a car, get a prozzie inside, activate Long Island Serial Killer Mode.

JK.

To be honest I’ll just go through the campaign and hope it’s not as stupid as GTA V’s was.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Rockstar believes you can depend on the story but have an absolute right to explore the world.

EDMIX

Being from outside of the US, it kinda just hit me that GTA is another name in the US for vehicle theft.
And while stealing cars has usually been a very prominent part of the gameplay mechanics, I think the game has grown much more into a full fledged crime or even LIFE simulator.

Steal a car...

demigod

Have sex with a hooker.

Tommi84

First thing im gonna do is the tutorial. Cant wait to see what the left and right thumbsticks do.
Not sure if it'll be PROPERLY communicated, but if you need to press L3 or R3 be cautious this is actually pressing the THUMBSTICK down!

I know, I KNOW! CRAZY! :D

Marvel14

Banned
What do you people like to do with your spare time? If you all say "play video games" I'll be stunned quite frankly.

NEOGAF is a new bosses forum where folk tell each other their leadership and management stories and get help and advice from peers. Right?

(I'm British innit).

Last edited:
Top Bottom