• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

ReiGun

Why are Wonder Girl and Batgirl even on the cover? They were barely in the show.

Man, Season 2 was such a waste of potential. Honestly, while I overall enjoyed the show, I really felt it could have been so much better.

Why are Wonder Girl and Batgirl even on the cover? They were barely in the show.

Man, Season 2 was such a waste of potential. Honestly, while I overall enjoyed the show, I really felt it could have been so much better.

As dark as it would've been, imagine if

A)Kaldur really HAD turned evil
B)Artemis really did die.

That would've put the show in God-Tier for me.

ReiGun

I was fine with the Kaldur and Artemis plot as it was. It was the best part of the season. My problems with season 2 had more to do with bloating the team roster then doing next to nothing with most of them. The season two premiere had BB, Robin, Lagoon Boy, Batgirl, and Wonder Girl, which of course led me to believe they were going to be the focus of the season. But then, of those five, only BB and LB really got any development; Tim, Babs, and Cassie pretty much disappeared outside of being in fights or the odd mission.

To the show's credit, it did manage to use a lot of its characters really well: Red Arrow, Impulse, BB like I said, Cheshire, Arsenal, Luthor, etc. But there are were just too many characters and plots for the show to keep up with. Season 2 of Young Justice was too ambitious for its own good.

And Season 1? I'll be honest: Season 1 was boring. Not terrible, just really safe and boring.

I was fine with the Kaldur and Artemis plot as it was. It was the best part of the season. My problems with season 2 had more to do with bloating the team roster then doing next to nothing with most of them. The season two premiere had BB, Robin, Lagoon Boy, Batgirl, and Wonder Girl, which of course led me to believe they were going to be the focus of the season. But then, of those five, only BB and LB really got any development; Tim, Babs, and Cassie pretty much disappeared outside of being in fights or the odd mission.

To the show's credit, it did manage to use a lot of its characters really well: Red Arrow, Impulse, BB like I said, Cheshire, Arsenal, Luthor, etc. But there are were just too many characters and plots for the show to keep up with. Season 2 of Young Justice was too ambitious for its own good.

And Season 1? I'll be honest: Season 1 was boring. Not terrible, just really safe and boring.
favorite thing of the show.

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
And the pain continues!

Show writer says "Buy the merch to get the show back"

http://www.digitalspy.com.au/comics...writer-tells-fans-how-to-push-for-return.html

A writer from Warner Bros' Young Justice has explained to fans how to push for a third season.

Greg Wiseman explained that supporting the animated show's merchandise would send the message that the series has a sufficient fan base to continue, reports MTV Geek.

He said that part of the budget of the show - which was cancelled earlier this year - was dependent on toy sales that never picked up enough to support it.

Wiseman reminded fans of the arrival of a graphic novel, soundtrack and the Young Justice: Legacy for Nintendo 3DS, Wii U, PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 later this year.

"Honestly, they don't care if no one watches the show as long as the toys sell," added Young Justice voice actor Phil LaMarr.

What merch? LOL The game is the only thing coming out still.

Never use cosmic book as a source and seems like Peter has already denied it

https://twitter.com/PeterDavid_PAD/status/767583027581095936?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
Agreed, though Weisman does say "YET" in his tweet... so there's a small glimmer.
lGxRsZc.png

Top Bottom