• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Bluth54

Assuming the show does get renewed I really hope they don't do another major time jump. I didn't love it the first time and I would rather not see it again.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Man, that concert sure looks like a fun place to be :D

Edit: Man, that correct thread looks like a fun place to be :D

In an interview a few months back the creators talked bout season 3 having a larger time skip.

Combining that with what happened in the series finale, I'm thinking most of the cast will continue right where they left off, but Wally has been thrown into the future. Dual timelines for season 3.

NEO0MJ

Combining that with what happened in the series finale, I'm thinking most of the cast will continue right where they left off, but Wally has been thrown into the future. Dual timelines for season 3.

I could actually see that happening if they decide to renew this.

Wait a minute, Is there going to be a third season?

Supposedly there are discussion going on to renew it, but don't get your hopes up.

For the love of everything that´s holy let there be a third season. The ending is such a tease for a great third season. I love Darksied and i want to see him featured in Every JL, YJ. He´s such a great and very dangerous villain. I am so sick of Lex Luthor honestly.

That's how I pictured Season 3. Basically like Wolverine and the X Men.

I went so far as to picture a lineup for the future team-

Miss Martian and Superboy, still in the game as the slowest aging members.
Time-displaced Wally
Terry McGinnis Batman (With the Bat Suit being based on Kord's notes on the scarab, containing a backup of Bruce's brain as an AI)
Carrie Kelly Robin
Booster Gold
Power Girl (Supergirl joining in the main timeline, PG being her older self)

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I went so far as to picture a lineup for the future team-

Miss Martian and Superboy, still in the game as the slowest aging members.
Time-displaced Wally
Terry McGinnis Batman (With the Bat Suit being based on Kord's notes on the scarab, containing a backup of Bruce's brain as an AI)
Carrie Kelly Robin
Booster Gold
Power Girl (Supergirl joining in the main timeline, PG being her older self)

carrie kelly without bruce is just odd

Dali

you're just making it harder on yourself

it's dead, brah

That's what people said about Arrested Development... and Firefly. Maybe the dvds or the game will sell gangbusters... maybe power puff teen titans will do even worse than YJ and they'll see the error of their ways. There's always hope
getting cracked in two across the cold knee of the decision making suits
. Yeah so there's still a chance although small.

Well, we've got the first bit of what would have been in Season 3 out of the "Ask Greg" column. Usually, he tags these as "SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT"

http://s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/search.php?qid=18430

2. We haven't come close to exhausting the characters from the comics. That's not really the point at all. But we have a fondness for these characters too. Both Brandon and I wanted Wendy & Marvin. I think using Mercy and doing our versions of Apache Chief, El Dorado, Samurai and Black Vulcan was Brandon's idea, though I signed on right away. And I seem to recall it was my idea to combine our version of Black Vulcan with our version of Static and to eventually give him Black Lightning as a mentor. And here's a spoiler: we also have very specific ideas for our version of the Wonder Twins, Zan & Jayna, for Season Three.

Xelinis

RCpnu9c.png

Well, I guess that's that.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
i guess i'll buy the crappy game when it comes out, since it'll be the last YJ we ever get

Top Bottom