• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Prax

I thought he just got absorbed in the speedforce or whatever dimensional thing. Certainly didn't look like he died.

Anyway, the ending in this one was as bad as the ending in last season. Just all round.. :l .. And the hookups were andom and why such a focus on the stupid MM Superboy Lagann love triangles. Urgh. None of the characters were really compelling and the plot was even dumber. Not impressed!

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
WB meeting to reconsider Young Justice and Green Lantern due to fan outcry?

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=76474

efBCaOW.jpg

tkscz

explain yourself

In the DC universe, most speedsters, characters with Super human speed, get their power from something called the speed force. When they die, they usually go there, it is possible to escape the speed force though. Not only has Wally already done it, but so has Jay, Barry (twice), Bart, and I'm not positive, but I think Jessie did too. Jessie Quick should've been in this series, they fixed Roy, they could fix her too.

Hell yes! Just one more season WB.

SMGO's website mentions getting shows to the 88 episode mark for syndication, which would allow the networks a chance to make some serious liscencing money off of them, YJ had a 26 episode season and a 20 episode season. Getting 42 more episodes to reach the syndication mark would mean at least two more seasons.

SMGO's website mentions getting shows to the 88 episode mark for syndication, which would allow the networks a chance to make some serious liscencing money off of them, YJ had a 26 episode season and a 20 episode season. Getting 42 more episodes to reach the syndication mark would mean at least two more seasons.
Would Young Justice do well in syndication? Who would buy it The Hub, Disney XD?
doesn't seem like the normal syndicated cartoon imo(Family Guy, Futurama, Simpsons)

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Would Young Justice do well in syndication? Who would buy it The Hub, Disney XD?
doesn't seem like the normal syndicated cartoon imo(Family Guy, Futurama, Simpsons)

Its a wb franchise. Theres no way it would end up on those networks without a lapse of a decade

Gartooth

I would be more than willing to put my money where my mouth is and show support by funding both shows if such an agreement is made. Hopefully everything goes through so that we can put it to the test.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
All DC cartoons are going to be equally dead very soon, in that sense it's not a matter of YJ vs TT.

All DC cartoons are going to be equally dead very soon.
I think Beware the Batman will do well as long as CN doesn't interfere.
Who knows Teen Titans Go could be a hit with kids but it will be very hard to make up for the lack of older fans.
maybe Bandai still has the Teen Titans license and will work that Ben 10 magic on it.

As much as I hate it, im not sure I completely want it to fail.
maybe if its successful we might get a DTV thats closer to the original.
If it does fail we might be back to only Batman and rare Superman series.

That Titans clip posted above where they guess who red x is... I admit it. I smiled. Especially at the reference to Jason Todd.

The new show however looks like ass.

Penguin

Why is there bad blood between CN and these shows? Was there a falling out between the two companies?

Probably not bad blood.. since same parent company

But perhaps they think it's a waste of resources they could dedicate to more lucrative shows

They are probably trying to find a way to combine Adventure Time with Ben 10 for a movie cross-over

Top Bottom